News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on July 20, 2016, 05:42:21 PM
I think it makes a difference when the claim is that the frequency of these statements shows an increase in the number of racists.

Well it is just like anything else. Now racists have a big platform to spread their ideas and places to go to have them reinforced.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on July 20, 2016, 05:43:11 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 20, 2016, 04:24:47 PM
I'm laughing my ass off.

Yeah ok Mr. 'I am too scared of internet people to meet or even give them my name'

Why would I want to meet a bunch mongoloid retards?

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

p.s. kind and sensitive person.

I think I'm doing that right.

The Brain

I'm laughing my ass off.

Yeah ok Mr. 'I am too scared of internet people to meet or even give them my name'

That's Mr. Ed to you.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 20, 2016, 05:54:52 PM
I'm laughing my ass off.

:weep:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on July 20, 2016, 06:01:20 PM
I'm laughing my ass off.

Seriously. For ten fucking years, you people just don't get it. Needy, clingy assburgers.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger's personal wealth makes him a bona fide K and R target.  And quite frankly, he's just too goddamned busy to put up with that.

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 20, 2016, 06:13:41 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 20, 2016, 06:01:20 PM
I'm laughing my ass off.

Seriously. For ten fucking years, you people just don't get it. Needy, clingy assburgers.
i don't actually want to meet you, you'd probably shot me lol, it's the retard bit. I thought after all these years you'd come to realize you like us just a bit.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

I like Seedy and a few others. The rest? I'd put y'all in a concentration camp.

Jacob

Quote from: LaCroix on July 20, 2016, 05:42:21 PM
Quote from: Jacob on July 20, 2016, 04:56:39 PMIt may not be "driven" by racism but rather by "lolz". That doesn't make it any less racist. It's a distinction without a difference in this case.

I think it makes a difference when the claim is that the frequency of these statements shows an increase in the number of racists.

It doesn't seem particularly outlandish to assume that a significant increase in public expressions of racism correlates to an increase in the number of racists, but sure - we'd have to see some real data to make a rock solid conclusion.

In the meantime, the significant increase in public expressions of racism - and misogyny - is worth noting in and of itself.

Ed Anger

Women need to get back in the kitchen.

sbr

derspiess

Some of the "kept" dogs will be back at the shelter in a couple months.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger