News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Pffft.
Big party coming up but the folks organising it have decided it must be a themed one (:bleeding:) and the theme is cross dressing (:bleeding: :bleeding:).
I hope it sucks. As I'm staying home.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

My 10th and last post of the day. Thank god.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on August 31, 2009, 04:50:53 PM
Pffft.
Big party coming up but the folks organising it have decided it must be a themed one (:bleeding:) and the theme is cross dressing (:bleeding: :bleeding:).
I hope it sucks. As I'm staying home.

Good theme partys in university are amazing.

My favourite party of the year was Oc-Toga-Fest.  :punk:  And the annual trip to Fargo for Chickenshit Bingo was the kind of fun you can only have in Fargo. :mellow:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

What's with Mongers posting, then deleting his shit? Boy ain't right in the head.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Has anyone any experience of straight razors?
I'm thinking of buying one- I find shaving with a knife works pretty good so something purpose built for that reason...
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 01, 2009, 08:59:50 AM
What's with Mongers posting, then deleting his shit? Boy ain't right in the head.

Would you want to leave a record if you posted the kind of things Mongers does?  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Quote from: Tyr on September 01, 2009, 04:46:26 PM
I'm thinking of buying one- I find shaving with a knife works pretty good so something purpose built for that reason...

I love it when I get shave with one, by a pro. But I would never trust myself with one. I'm too shaky.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on September 01, 2009, 05:07:29 PM
Quote from: Tyr on September 01, 2009, 04:46:26 PM

I love it when I get shave with one, by a pro. But I would never trust myself with one. I'm too shaky.
Yeah, I'd be a bit iffy about doing it on my throat. With my face though its no bother, I can get nicked there just fine.
██████
██████
██████

Korea

I'm finally tainted by Tim. :wub:
I want my mother fucking points!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!