News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

MURDER!

A guy (presumably allergic to birch pollen) has mortally wounded about 70 birch trees in a park near me by cutting the bark. :angry:

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Malthus

Quote from: Liep on November 20, 2015, 02:01:39 PM
MURDER!

A guy (presumably allergic to birch pollen) has mortally wounded about 70 birch trees in a park near me by cutting the bark. :angry:

Perhaps the were-beaver has struck again?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

lustindarkness

Quote from: Zanza on November 20, 2015, 01:27:18 PM
I've met all Puerto Ricans from Languish, but none of the Germans.

:nelson:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

Quote from: Zanza on November 20, 2015, 01:27:18 PM
I've met all Puerto Ricans from Languish, but none of the Germans.

I've met a few Brits, Yanks, Canucks, Hungarians, Franco-Portuguese, Finns, Spanish, Poles, and Belgians. If we count Paradox, I've also met Danes and an Austrian.

No Germans, though. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

I have met all Buthanese, Malians, and Paraguayans from Languish.

lustindarkness

Bah, you fucks made me count, I'm also met 21 of you (without including The Wife).
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

celedhring

I have only met Larchie. I was once at a Paradox meeting in Stockholm during winter... 2006? (yeah, Sweden in the winter, such a wondrous idea), and met several EUOT people there, but I don't recall any of you being there. Although I might be wrong.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: celedhring on November 20, 2015, 02:36:47 PM
I have met all Buthanese, Malians, and Paraguayans from Languish.

I have met all the Saudis, except Vile Wahabbist.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

MURDER!

Did the news tell you it was a guy with allergies? Otherwise, I don't know why you'd assume that.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

katmai

Quote from: celedhring on November 20, 2015, 02:52:10 PM
I have only met Larchie.
hope you at least got a Facebook friend out of, the rat bastard.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

MURDER!

What an asshole.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Liep

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 20, 2015, 03:51:00 PM
MURDER!

Did the news tell you it was a guy with allergies? Otherwise, I don't know why you'd assume that.

Yeah, i was just translating from a silly article. :blush:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

If you've met katmai, you've met them all.

The Larch