News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

And those idiots deserve to be attacked as racist fucks. That was an atrocity.

And I mean even more of an atrocity than normal costume parties adults hold for Halloween where everybody tries to out 'edgy' themselves. 'Oh hai! I am Caitlyn Jenner mid-transition!'

But then there is having the University have to set rules for Halloween costumes that they have to enforce.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2015, 02:03:59 PM

And I mean even more of an atrocity than normal costume parties adults hold for Halloween where everybody tries to out 'edgy' themselves. 'Oh hai! I am Caitlyn Jenner mid-transition!'

But then there is having the University have to set rules for Halloween costumes that they have to enforce.

And then the babies form an outrage mob to get a professor fired for daring to criticize the policy.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:06:57 PM
And then the babies form an outrage mob to get a professor fired for daring to criticize the policy.

Yep. Considering the whole point raised by that woman was 'let them make their decisions like adults' it was a bizarre series of events.

Mob justice is pretty horrifying.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Well, I think atrocity might be a bit strong. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2015, 02:10:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:06:57 PM

Yep. Considering the whole point raised by that woman was 'let them make their decisions like adults' it was a bizarre series of events.

Mob justice is pretty horrifying.

I'm surprised this shit has fired me up.  :blush:

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2015, 02:11:13 PM

Well, I think atrocity might be a bit strong. :D

An atrocity of taste and good sense at least :P

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:12:21 PM

I figured it was because kids were protesting on people's lawns.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2015, 02:13:22 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:12:21 PM

I figured it was because kids were protesting on people's lawns.

Or the money I've set aside for my kids education would be better spent on Pokemon cards, since university seems to be becoming worthless now.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:18:09 PM
Or the money I've set aside for my kids education would be better spent on Pokemon cards, since university seems to be becoming worthless now.

Eh it is good training for all the bullshit you have to put up with as an adult. Make sure they all major in STEM.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2015, 02:27:42 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

Eh it is good training for all the bullshit you have to put up with as an adult. Make sure they all major in STEM.

Girls in science? Might as well dress them in flannel now to get them ready for their lesbian future.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:34:51 PM
Girls in science? Might as well dress them in flannel now to get them ready for their lesbian future.

You sexist monster.

But um they can do medicine or biology. Or Computer Science.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2015, 02:36:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2015, 02:34:51 PM

You sexist monster.

But um they can do medicine or biology. Or Computer Science.

Computer science. Great, future tranny.

Ed Anger

The Brain

I'm sure the fruits of Ed's loins will make fine scienticians.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk