News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

So apparently, fat-shaming is so last year. Meet the new way to feel victimised: sweat-shaming:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/30/sweat-shamed-waited-for-my-coffee-at-starbucks?CMP=twt_gu

I can't wait for shitting-on-a-subway-shaming and wanking-in-public shaming.

God, I hate humanity.

The Brain

Why do you step into a store after running? We don't need locker room smell where people try to eat or drink. That shit is gross.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Quote from: The Brain on October 01, 2015, 03:27:59 PM
Why do you step into a store after running? We don't need locker room smell where people try to eat or drink. That shit is gross.

Yes, and why coffee? And if you want coffee after workout for some bizarre reason then why Starbucks?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

There is apparently this new trend of "feminism" which involves exposing other people to your excreta - blood, sweat, shit, it does not matter.

The Brain

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on October 01, 2015, 03:24:41 PM
So apparently, fat-shaming is so last year. Meet the new way to feel victimised: sweat-shaming:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/30/sweat-shamed-waited-for-my-coffee-at-starbucks?CMP=twt_gu

God, I hate humanity.

Talking-to-strangers-in-line-at-Starbucks shaming.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on October 01, 2015, 03:24:41 PM

God, I hate humanity.

She said she was embarrassed? She should be.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Liep on October 01, 2015, 03:32:21 PM
Yes, and why coffee? And if you want coffee after workout for some bizarre reason then why Starbucks?

Yeah, this right here.  What kind of weirdo thinks that a cup of freaking Starbucks drip coffee is the go to refreshing drink after a run long enough to get you embarrassingly sweaty?

The Brain

Her microaggression towards the other customers should have come with a trigger warning.

lustindarkness

Sweating is embarrasing? And coffee is good anytime, if she wanted one after a run, more power to her.

Oh, and yes, we need more fences.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: PRC on October 01, 2015, 04:11:09 PM
Quote from: Malthus on October 01, 2015, 03:34:59 PM
Most hilariously bad set of reviews for a restaurant:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g154942-d762849-Reviews-Pacific_Breeze_Fishermans_Net-Tofino_Clayoquot_Sound_Vancouver_Island_British_Colu.html#REVIEWS

:lol:

Planning a trip out West?

I've actually been to Tofino before, years ago - don't remember seeing this restaurant ... but no, I read this because someone else pointed it out to me.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Someone says "you look like you took a class" and this chick runs away blubbering?  :huh:

Eddie Teach

Independent-exercise-routine shaming.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?