The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on May 31, 2015, 02:41:55 AM
Really. That was one of the dullest things I have endured for a long time. Quite depressing really. Not because of the loneliness/not having hot laid for a few months/approaching a year with a presentable girl, but to see people dancing and enjoying such crap.

Huh. Well usually when I go to a wedding one of my friends or family is getting married so I know most of the people and I have a blast. Tons of free food and drinks are also awesome. I guess I fail to see what is crap about that but then I am not you.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

An 18 year old driver in Germany overlooked traffic and got into an accident with her Toyota (she was not hurt):

Name of the street: "Panzerringstraße", or "Tank Ring Road." I wonder why they named it that ...  :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Only 20 tanks left in Germany, and she drives under one of them. :(

Syt

It's a British tank.  :secret:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on June 01, 2015, 01:48:25 PM
It's a British tank.  :secret:

She must have recognized that fact and expected It to drive on the other side of the road.  :bowler:

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Ideologue

The Volkssturm don't give up.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

So the strike in German publicly funded kindergartens has been going on for three weeks without either side budging. Today are the first talks since the strike began.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Send the kinder to the biergartens.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Zanza

Helmut Kohl has apparently been in the ICU for three weeks now. He has been out of the public eye for the last years. Let's see if he makes it.