News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I thought their copy of Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire smelled funny.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

A sentiment my Spanish friends often share:
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

We do, but it's a 'shop.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Capetan Mihali

:)  From my Facebook feed, at no charge to you good people:

"Seventy years ago today, the Red Army liberated Auschwitz."  [January 27, 2015]

First comment:  "Dat gulag tho"
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Hells yeah, CM.  RED ARMY UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

jimmy olsen

So tired...

Detroit's airport is surprisingly nice though
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

It's the yearly charity tv show here and they're rolling in the big guns: Lars Ulrich and Connie Nielsen. I wonder where Viggo Mortensen is, he's needed to complete the holy trinity of funky accent.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

I'm wearing my lederhosen.  Gotta keep breaking these niggas in. :bowler:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Quote from: Liep on January 31, 2015, 02:19:43 PM
It's the yearly charity tv show here and they're rolling in the big guns: Lars Ulrich and Connie Nielsen. I wonder where Viggo Mortensen is, he's needed to complete the holy trinity of funky accent.

And now they've got politicians giving a horrible rendition of a classic Gasolin number. My ears are bleeding.

Give me colourless technocrats now, please. Please.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on January 31, 2015, 02:19:43 PM

Helena Christensen shows up to complete it.

Ed Anger

I'm glad the Navy commercials have dropped that "Global Force for Good" bullcrap.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Eddie Teach

^ Mongers reminds us how old he is.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?