News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Life is too short to accept second best. Be a winner.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

QuoteS. Korea Is Riddled with AIDS
Pyongyang, December 3 (KCNA) -- The number of AIDS cases has reached more than 8,600 in south Korea, according to CBS of south Korea on Nov. 30.
It was reported that at least 1,000 people were infected with this virus one year alone.

Riddled.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

I read this crazy article about Harvey Keitel's custody battles with Lorraine Braco, who left him for Edward James-Olmos, who Harvey thought was molesting the kids and went bezerk, and one of the little girls was saying "Fuck you you worthless cunt, that's what Daddy told me to tell you!" after coming back from Keitel's place, and Olmos doing other creepy things, and Lorraine Braco being just hateful.

I couldn't imagine a family court case I'd want to deal with less than one with Edward James-Olmos, Harvey Keitel, and Lorraine Braco all in full vindictive rage mode. :bleeding:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Grey Fox

is EJO really a child molestor?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

god bless you Russia

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 04, 2014, 08:34:49 PM
I read this crazy article about Harvey Keitel's custody battles with Lorraine Braco, who left him for Edward James-Olmos, who Harvey thought was molesting the kids and went bezerk, and one of the little girls was saying "Fuck you you worthless cunt, that's what Daddy told me to tell you!" after coming back from Keitel's place, and Olmos doing other creepy things, and Lorraine Braco being just hateful.

I couldn't imagine a family court case I'd want to deal with less than one with Edward James-Olmos, Harvey Keitel, and Lorraine Braco all in full vindictive rage mode. :bleeding:
Admiral Adama!?

He wouldn't! :weep:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Where was Loren Greene mentioned?

garbon

I saw a man panhandling today who yesterday was on an iPhone 4
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on December 04, 2014, 11:12:50 PM
I saw a man panhandling today who yesterday was on an iPhone 4

Don't be hard on those who cannot afford to upgrade.  :rolleyes:   :P

Sheilbh

Fuck. I use the phone of tramps :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Josquius

I wish I had better stats. I keep failing so many will power rolls for getting up on the morning.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Tyr on December 05, 2014, 11:43:14 AM
I wish I had better stats. I keep failing so many will power rolls for getting up on the morning.

The trick is to go to bed a whole lot earlier, and to get up early even on the weekend. If you go to bed at 9:30-10:00 and get up at 6:00 every day, after a few weeks you won't need much willpower to get up at 6:00 at all.

Not that I'm saying that's what you should do, but if you stay up to 12:00 or 2:00 every night, and sleep in until 11:00 on the weekend, getting up at 7:00 on a weekday morning is going to be rough going.

Josquius

Getting to sleep is hard.
I wish I could just decide to go to bed at 10 and get up at 6 but it takes an hour or two to get to sleep.
██████
██████
██████