And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on November 28, 2014, 12:08:47 PM
Quote from: PRC on November 28, 2014, 11:29:44 AM
Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens teaser trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE&feature=share

You know, I know the saying is fool my once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, so I really ought to know better, but there's about a zero percent chance I don't rush out to go see this movie when it is released...

You know the saying - fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice, won't get fooled again!

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on November 28, 2014, 12:14:55 PM
Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens teaser trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE&feature=share

You know, I know the saying is fool my once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, so I really ought to know better, but there's about a zero percent chance I don't rush out to go see this movie when it is released...

You know the saying - fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice, won't get fooled again!

But that's the thing - apparently I will be fooled again...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

I know, right.  :blush:

Eddie Teach

Jacob must be from Tennessee.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I have to say that Star Wars trailers like this still give me goosebumps. :blush:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Different conditions though.  Iirc Lucas wont be in charge of anything.

Josquius

So apparently shops in Britain were going crazy yesterday over this black Friday thing.
Damn it stupid people. Black Friday isn't until the 19th of December.
██████
██████
██████

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 28, 2014, 12:40:06 PM

Different conditions though.  Iirc Lucas wont be in charge of anything.

Yeah - now we have a Disney movie directed by JJ Abrams.  The prequels were disappointing, but at the time the fact they were being directed by Lucas himself was seen as a good thing.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tyr on November 28, 2014, 12:46:55 PM
So apparently shops in Britain were going crazy yesterday over this black Friday thing.

Resistance is Futile, join the Borg.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Me too.  :blush:

Syt

Message on facebook 2 hours ago from my best friend in Germany: "Did you see? E7 Trailer is online!  :w00t:"

:lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on November 28, 2014, 12:52:42 PM
Message on facebook 2 hours ago from my best friend in Germany: "Did you see? E7 Trailer is online!  :w00t:"

:lol:

Our generation will forever remain hopeless Star Wars fanbois.

lustindarkness

I'll be fooled again,  I'll be there for opening.  :Embarrass:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Sheilbh

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 28, 2014, 12:50:10 PM
Quote from: Tyr on November 28, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

Resistance is Futile, join the Borg.
It really annoys me that we get the shopping related injuries without the feast first :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!