Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 15, 2014, 02:53:24 PM
Just got back from lunch with the nephew.  Partner is a very nice young man.
HOTT? :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on October 15, 2014, 06:35:06 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 15, 2014, 02:53:24 PM
Just got back from lunch with the nephew.  Partner is a very nice young man.
HOTT? :perv:

His ears are too big to qualify for HOTToneoneone but he's pretty good looking.  Very skinny.

Caliga

That's too bad because I believe otoplasty is one of the cheapest plastic surgeries out there. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Some people don't feel the need to cut themselves up? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on October 15, 2014, 07:16:51 PM
Some people don't feel the need to cut themselves up? :huh:

Don't listen to him Cal. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

The University Vienna likes to use this picture whenever illustrating how international it is, or when it comes to stuff about foreign exchange programs:

The dude on the left has written an open letter to the university, saying that he's glad that they're so welcoming and accepting of him, making him feel right at home, considering his exotic heritage of having been born and raised near Salzburg and the language discrepancies between his home town and Vienna.  :XD:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Obviously a spy for the Archbishop.  I hope the Emperor is keeping tabs on him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Larch

Quote from: Syt on October 16, 2014, 12:56:56 AMThe dude on the left has written an open letter to the university, saying that he's glad that they're so welcoming and accepting of him, making him feel right at home, considering his exotic heritage of having been born and raised near Salzburg and the language discrepancies between his home town and Vienna.  :XD:

That's like the time the Austrian football team was training somewhere in the Tyrol and the regional governor went to visit them and adressed David Alaba (half Nigerian, half Filipino, born and raised in Vienna) in English, to which he answered in the thickest Viennese accent he could muster.  :lol:

Josquius

If ur born in a garage it dont make u a car!!!111
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Should it?

CBS has announced a stand alone OTT package for it's live TV feed.

Cable co everywhere are having meetings right now.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 14, 2014, 08:28:49 AM
QuoteIt's more expensive to live in D.C. than New York, study says

The Washington region ranks as the most expensive place to live in the country, ahead of the pricey markets of New York and San Francisco, according to a government study.

The surprising statistic comes from a Bureau of Labor Statistics report that shows that — on average — Washingtonians spend more on housing and related expenses (utilities, furnishings and equipment) than New Yorkers and San Franciscans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/local/wp/2014/10/13/its-more-expensive-to-live-in-d-c-than-new-york-study-says/?tid=trending_strip_3

:Embarrass: :( :( :(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Woman receives text message reply from dead grandmother :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-29649603
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.