News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So you do like it floppy and undercooked.  Pork fat is gross.  Gotta either cut it or cook it off.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

I hate the fat.
But bacon is at its best when it is soft and cooked just enough.
When I'm eating a bacon sandwich and accidentally bite into a crunchy bit...ugh. It just ruins the whole mouthful. I just can't stand it when it gets like that.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-uber-driver-grabs-female-passenger-breast-cops-article-1.1953167

QuoteFlorida Uber driver says he grabbed customer's breast because she wasn't wearing a bra: cops

A 28-year-old Egyptian immigrant working as an Uber driver was arrested after he touched a female passenger's breasts "in an aggressive manner," and blamed his behavior on the way she was dressed, according to police.

Ramy Botros told Orlando, Fla., police he grabbed the woman's breasts because she was not wearing a bra, according an arrest affidavit posted on the Smoking Gun website. In his native country, Botros said, if a "girl like her" dresses like that, "it means she (was) asking for that."

He was charged Wednesday with battery.

The woman told police she had left an ale house about 10 p.m. in an Uber car ordered by her boyfriend. She was going to meet him at a different location, according to the report.

The driver began making comments about how "attractive" and "pretty" she was and then stopped the ride-sharing car to reach under her shirt and seize her breast, the woman told officers.

"Do not touch my boobs or I will hit you in the face!" she yelled at the man, she told police.

The woman said she was afraid of the driver and tried to make nice until she arrived at her destination, where her boyfriend was waiting.

When she got out of the car, she asked the driver for a card so she could contact him again, the affidavit said. He gave her one. She and her boyfriend called police.

Not only did she get his card, she also managed to capture his groping on her cellphone.

After being arrested, Botros admitted to assaulting the woman because she was wearing "a revealing shirt."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tyr on September 25, 2014, 04:58:08 PM
I hate the fat.
But bacon is at its best when it is soft and cooked just enough.
When I'm eating a bacon sandwich and accidentally bite into a crunchy bit...ugh. It just ruins the whole mouthful. I just can't stand it when it gets like that.

I appreciate both the crispy and floppy bacon.

Also, Oberto's maple smoked bacon jerky?  There is no reason to buy any other kind of jerky anymore.

garbon

Isn't British bacon different from American bacon?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on September 25, 2014, 07:50:17 PM
Isn't British bacon different from American bacon?

Is it like Canadian bacon?

Edit:  Google is telling me that British bacon is big, wider, floppy cuts of meat.

Ed Anger

I want a BLT. Without the LT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 25, 2014, 07:51:56 PM
Edit:  Google is telling me that British bacon is big, wider, floppy cuts of meat.

Yeah, that's why I was thinking that of course, Jos doesn't like it crispy as its rather different.

Admiral Yi

Brazen once mentioned that they have real bacon but call it "streaky bacon."  I think.

garbon

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on September 25, 2014, 04:01:11 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 25, 2014, 03:55:45 PM
A bit too crispy.

Better too crispy than too floppy.

Nah, you can always put it back on the element. You can't unburn it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Man, hanging out with MiM's family is just awkward.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on September 25, 2014, 06:51:43 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-uber-driver-grabs-female-passenger-breast-cops-article-1.1953167

QuoteFlorida Uber driver says he grabbed customer's breast because she wasn't wearing a bra: cops

A 28-year-old Egyptian immigrant working as an Uber driver was arrested after he touched a female passenger's breasts "in an aggressive manner," and blamed his behavior on the way she was dressed, according to police.

Ramy Botros told Orlando, Fla., police he grabbed the woman's breasts because she was not wearing a bra, according an arrest affidavit posted on the Smoking Gun website. In his native country, Botros said, if a "girl like her" dresses like that, "it means she (was) asking for that."

He was charged Wednesday with battery.

The woman told police she had left an ale house about 10 p.m. in an Uber car ordered by her boyfriend. She was going to meet him at a different location, according to the report.

The driver began making comments about how "attractive" and "pretty" she was and then stopped the ride-sharing car to reach under her shirt and seize her breast, the woman told officers.

"Do not touch my boobs or I will hit you in the face!" she yelled at the man, she told police.

The woman said she was afraid of the driver and tried to make nice until she arrived at her destination, where her boyfriend was waiting.

When she got out of the car, she asked the driver for a card so she could contact him again, the affidavit said. He gave her one. She and her boyfriend called police.

Not only did she get his card, she also managed to capture his groping on her cellphone.

After being arrested, Botros admitted to assaulting the woman because she was wearing "a revealing shirt."

The Fifth Amendment is really just for smart people, isn't it?

Well, anyway, goes to show.  Surveillance = justice.  You lot of fucking anarchists.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?