News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 30, 2014, 09:38:20 PM
For you redneck reality show haters, Discovery cancelled 'Sons of Guns' due to the owner and 'star' of the show being arrested for kiddie rape.

So more Fast n' Loud for y'all.

The main dude on the Alaskan version plead out most of the charges he was under (though that was about illegal game hunting, not sex crimes).

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 30, 2014, 09:42:22 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 30, 2014, 09:38:20 PM
For you redneck reality show haters, Discovery cancelled 'Sons of Guns' due to the owner and 'star' of the show being arrested for kiddie rape.

So more Fast n' Loud for y'all.

The main dude on the Alaskan version plead out most of the charges he was under (though that was about illegal game hunting, not sex crimes).

Form glancing at the allegations, Red Jacket guy is gonna rot in prison. GAME CHANGER
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

OK, now this was funny as balls, for no reason whatsoever.

http://youtu.be/yabAsZ4OSMw

Tonitrus

All those Geico commercials are lame/stupid as hell.  :sleep:

Admiral Yi

I can't think of an insurance commercial that isn't lame.

Eddie Teach

I like the one with Pinocchio as a motivational speaker. "YOU have potential. Oh boy. :blush:"
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 31, 2014, 02:27:48 AM
All those Geico commercials are lame/stupid as hell.  :sleep:

I'm surprised the Chinese government hasn't lodged a protest followed by the coincidental shutdown of Geico's website.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 31, 2014, 03:00:00 AM
I like the one with Pinocchio as a motivational speaker. "YOU have potential. Oh boy. :blush:"

That is the lamest one.  :mad:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 31, 2014, 02:41:46 AM
I can't think of an insurance commercial that isn't lame.

The Progressive commercials aren't great, but I'd bang Floe like an act of God.

Caliga

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 31, 2014, 04:50:06 AM
The Progressive commercials aren't great, but I'd bang Floe like an act of God.
:yes:  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

There was an altercation in a café in Zell am See.

A 51 year old Turk complained to the Syrian waiter that the coffee was bad and asked where it was from - Arabia?

The waiter replied, "Maybe China, maybe Japan, or maybe just straight from the coffee machine."

The guest didn't take kindly to this and beat the waiter. A fight ensued between the guest, the waiter and the cook.

The guest was bleeding and went to the hospital.

His son returned to the café, and restarted the fight with the waiter and threatened to kill the cook till police arrived.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Liep on August 30, 2014, 09:13:01 PM
Great, it's 03:56 and central calls me up and tells me the tracks ahead are flooded and I'm being sent back the other way. Not exactly what I wanted when I was about 20 minutes away from my bed.

Came home two hours later to find the basement flooded as well. Suck a dick, weather.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on August 31, 2014, 05:53:27 AM
The waiter replied, "Maybe China, maybe Japan, or maybe just straight from the coffee machine."

:lol:  That's awesome.

celedhring

Quote from: Syt on August 31, 2014, 05:53:27 AM
There was an altercation in a café in Zell am See.

A 51 year old Turk complained to the Syrian waiter that the coffee was bad and asked where it was from - Arabia?

The guest didn't take kindly to this and beat the waiter. A fight ensued between the guest, the waiter and the cook.

The guest was bleeding and went to the hospital.

His son returned to the café, and restarted the fight with the waiter and threatened to kill the cook till police arrived.

That reads like a great WWE segment tbf.