News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

That DirecTV wireless commerical with the marionette chick is creeping me the hell out.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTb_Hd4K48I

But then they follow up with that Carl's Junior big breast commercial that cracks me up.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sheilbh

Useful image from a 14th Century text on how to correctly cook a unicorn:
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 27, 2014, 11:27:25 PM
That DirecTV wireless commerical with the marionette chick is creeping me the hell out.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTb_Hd4K48I

I thought I was the only one in America that felt that way.

But it's kind of a goody creepy.  Maybe.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Foreigners who use Japanese for their facebook name - :ultra:
Such people should be denied visas.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on May 27, 2014, 11:27:25 PM

How odd that you have to watch a commercial to earn the privilege to watch a commercial.

Josquius

Looking into jobs at the civil service and they're asking lots of jobs about orientation, religion and disability. So tempting to claim to be a bisexual buddhist....I mean....I'm interested in girls and bits of buddhism, it's half true...
They also apparently have a scheme where they guarantee an interview to disabled people. In a few months time if things haven't gone well for my job hunt I may be looking back to this site- after throwing myself in front of a truck.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on May 28, 2014, 06:53:58 AM
Foreigners who use Japanese for their facebook name - :ultra:
Such people should be denied visas.

Death to all gaijin!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 28, 2014, 01:14:24 AM
Useful image from a 14th Century text on how to correctly cook a unicorn:

It is good the wisdom of the ancients has not been completely lost.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Bitch would leave her turn signal on.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Also, she would be swarmed by Shermans.

#womenproblemsaremensfault

CountDeMoney

Lulz