Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Josquius

Wow Ide.
I was just thinking to say I worked in a shop for a few months or to exaggerate my scattered manual labour into a longer term position.

QuoteI think it's fine if employment growth returns quickly and large-scale youth unemployment's just an aberration, but if that isn't a case and I were an employer I'd just skip a generation rather than hire the 28 year old who couldn't get a job and doesn't have useful work experience.
Doomed :(
██████
██████
██████

garbon

:lol:

As an aside, I always like the idea that militant homosexuals want to destroy the traditional family unit. Come now, we don't care bout that at all.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

All the hott chicks are in the BNP.

That one dude can't be held responsible for his crooked head but he could have either tucked both collars in or pulled them both out.  :(

FunkMonk

"Hello, I'm Roger Mudd."

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2014, 07:13:16 PM
As an aside, I always like the idea that militant homosexuals want to destroy the traditional family unit. Come now, we don't care bout that at all.
I wonder if they're okay with moderate homosexuals? 'Well we don't want to destroy the family unit, but we do want to RE-DESIGN YOUR LIVING ROOM!'

I do feel sorry for those kids who may grow up normal and have this discovered :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 15, 2014, 07:18:16 PM
I wonder if they're okay with moderate homosexuals? 'Well we don't want to destroy the family unit, but we do want to RE-DESIGN YOUR LIVING ROOM!'

I do feel sorry for those kids who may grow up normal and have this discovered :bleeding:

Presumably the moderate homosexual is a liberal myth.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Possibly concocted by the Zionists, capitalists and media to better enable the Islamicisation of Britain. That is, at least, the logical conclusion.
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Was the Zionist line in the video?  I didn't catch it.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tyr on May 15, 2014, 07:01:12 PM
Doomed :(
You'll be fine. You're working-ish in your sector right? If it's different from stuff you studied then you've got more experience to talk about in an interview and you're probably not going to apply for entry level.

QuoteWas the Zionist line in the video?  I didn't catch it.
Yep:

I think they were between bankers who want us to be debt slaves and capitalists who want us to be consumers and work slaves.
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

I didn't watch long enough.

Josquius

QuoteYou'll be fine. You're working-ish in your sector right? If it's different from stuff you studied then you've got more experience to talk about in an interview and you're probably not going to apply for entry level.
Only for 6 months. The cut off for entry level/regular stuff seems to be at a ear, more usually 2, of specific experience.
:lol:

So what do you want to destroy?
Apart from anal lining of course.
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

I just got an email from the Republican National Committee offering me a t-shirt that says "I'll be damned, I'm a Republican" in exchange for a $29+ donation.  I've already been damned multiple times; not sure I need to advertise it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 15, 2014, 07:23:09 PM
Possibly concocted by the Zionists, capitalists and media to better enable the Islamicisation of Britain. That is, at least, the logical conclusion.

That is how Israel is Apartheid.  The entire rest of the world outside of Israel is going to be an Islamic homeland.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."