News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

:yeahright: Getting your foot through the door is extremely difficult.

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on April 26, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

He probably wouldn't pass the first several exams anyway.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Norgy

No threads about the cattle rancher that Hannity's adopted?  :hmm:

Zanza

I read something about that on Languish, not sure which thread though. Sounds ridiculous. They should send the black helicopters.

PDH

The "other men with guns" is the thread for that.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

Quote from: PDH on April 26, 2014, 02:24:40 PM
The "other men with guns" is the thread for that.

While a Mark Steyn piece of shit gets its own thread? Wow.

mongers

Oh how the mighty have fallen:

Of the top ten highest selling cellphone of all time, only one, the motorola Razr v3, isn't a Nokia.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on April 26, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

Not if you hit it right.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Good NASCAR race tonight.  Four cars already caught fire.  Could we make it five?  :hmm:

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on April 26, 2014, 03:31:46 PM
Oh how the mighty have fallen:

Of the top ten highest selling cellphone of all time, only one, the motorola Razr v3, isn't a Nokia.

Yeah, they named that after me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Because of your Razzer-sharp repartee.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on April 25, 2014, 03:03:25 PM
Quote from: Malthus on April 25, 2014, 01:31:46 PM
Heh, I'd love to move to this town.  :Joos

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/11/matajudios-jew-killer-town_n_5133302.html

:lol:

Apparently the name comes from a typo by some clerk back in the XVIth century.  :lol:

We have craploads of un-PC names of this ilk though, my grandmother lived in "Moorkiller Road" (Riera Matamoros). The name still stands to this day.

Liep

It turns out that the assassination attempt on Hedegaard was real. :huh:

No witnesses, the attacker supposedly missed with a pistol from 1 meter away and was then overmanned by the 70 year old Hedegaard only to escape in broad daylight unseen by anyone else.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on April 27, 2014, 09:20:11 AM
It turns out that the assassination attempt on Hedegaard was real. :huh:

No witnesses, the attacker supposedly missed with a pistol from 1 meter away and was then overmanned by the 70 year old Hedegaard only to escape in broad daylight unseen by anyone else.

Why is this news now ?

Has there been any developments, I can't find anything on internet news searches.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on April 26, 2014, 09:12:07 PM
Good NASCAR race tonight.  Four cars already caught fire.  Could we make it five?  :hmm:

Quote34
Danica Patrick #10 - Chevrolet
-

Oh, Danica.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive