News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I wear Omega.

Anywho, I was driving along and got caught up in a tea party white trash protest. Yay me.  :glare:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Got my first push poll call of the political season.  Automated.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 12, 2014, 04:37:59 PM
Got my first push poll call of the political season.  Automated.

Your response or the call itself ?   :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

alfred russel

I was getting my hair washed / scalp massage before a haircut. The person doing it was a rather attractive mid to late 20s girl in a tight shirt. While doing her thing, her chest was just inches from my face, and at times her breasts were actually pressed against my face.

I never saw her after she finished (maybe she left for the day, or maybe went to another room). But the question for languish is, was she coming on to me, was this just the innocent result of her doing her job, or was she just having fun?

She is new to the salon. I like her.  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

I'm sure she does that to every guy in blackface who limps into the salon.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Quote from: alfred russel on April 12, 2014, 05:00:57 PM
I was getting my hair washed / scalp massage before a haircut. The person doing it was a rather attractive mid to late 20s girl in a tight shirt. While doing her thing, her chest was just inches from my face, and at times her breasts were actually pressed against my face.

I never saw her after she finished (maybe she left for the day, or maybe went to another room). But the question for languish is, was she coming on to me, was this just the innocent result of her doing her job, or was she just having fun?

She is new to the salon. I like her.  :)

You were having fun, that's all that matters.   :D

DGuller

There is an easy way to find out, as long as you are not concerned about indecent exposure charges.

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on April 12, 2014, 05:06:44 PM
There is an easy way to find out, as long as you are not concerned about indecent exposure charges.

That seems to be a way to show others my excitement level, not guage theirs.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Admiral Yi

It's tougher these days because the standard padded bra hides nipple boners.  But there are still tells: does she check you out, does she smile at you, etc.

mongers

Are we sure AR is awake, rather than just sleep posting?

Admiral Yi

alfred russel

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 12, 2014, 05:26:46 PM
It's tougher these days because the standard padded bra hides nipple boners.  But there are still tells: does she check you out, does she smile at you, etc.

She was very nice, etc., but then I'm a customer.

There was never a chance to go anywhere with anything anyway.

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on April 12, 2014, 05:40:17 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 12, 2014, 05:26:46 PM

She was very nice, etc., but then I'm a customer.

There was never a chance to go anywhere with anything anyway.
Are there no back rooms or supply closets there?  :huh:

Ideologue

Is she tipped?  Does she rent the space?  C'mon, man. :lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 12, 2014, 05:37:17 PM
I don't get it.

His post reads like the description of a dream.