And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2014, 08:28:42 PM
Oh no, heaven forbid men don't look like boys? :unsure:

Hey, if you like the Khalid Sheik Mohammed look, more power to ya.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

So a look none of those guys had? At most #10 had that unsightly back patch.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Man, the tail I could get with that underwear.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

Many of them had excessive body hair, which is just gross.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 13, 2014, 08:51:22 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

Many of them had excessive body hair, which is just gross.

No, not really.

Though I am loving this back and forth where you are implicitly supporting men waxing and I'm not. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 13, 2014, 08:48:34 PM
Don't be afraid to look sexy.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2014, 08:53:01 PM

No, not really.

Though I am loving this back and forth where you are implicitly supporting men waxing and I'm not. :D
Agreed. On both points.
Let's bomb Russia!

derspiess

No, not really.

I implied nothing of the sort.

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 13, 2014, 08:53:44 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 13, 2014, 08:48:34 PM
Don't be afraid to look sexy.

It's funtawear.

:weep:

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 13, 2014, 08:57:18 PM
No, not really.

I implied nothing of the sort.

Yes, as that is how large swathes of the male population would exists without "excessive body hair". In scare quotes as I'm using your standard on what is excessive.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2014, 08:58:19 PM
Yes, as that is how large swathes of the male population would exists without "excessive body hair". In scare quotes as I'm using your standard on what is excessive.

No.  It should be covered with clothing :contract:

derspiess

Anywho, in other news I now have lifetime service on both my Tivo boxes.  One $99 payment & then no more money to Tivo.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 13, 2014, 09:01:10 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2014, 08:58:19 PM

No.  It should be covered with clothing :contract:

So you take umbrage with shirtless men in the summer (and thinking specifically pools, beaches)?

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2014, 09:05:24 PM
So you take umbrage with shirtless men in the summer (and thinking specifically pools, beaches)?

I can tune out most guys, but hairy dudes stand out & should wear their shirts in shame.  That's what my half-Syrian cousin always did at the beach :D  But he was also really fat.

Sheilbh

Quote from: derspiess on March 13, 2014, 09:07:37 PM
I can tune out most guys, but hairy dudes stand out & should wear their shirts in shame.  That's what my half-Syrian cousin always did at the beach :D  But he was also really fat.
So wrong <_<

Maybe in the 80s when waxing was big.
Let's bomb Russia!