News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 08:46:53 AM
Ugh someone posted on facebook a nightmare scenario: Clinton/Warren 2016!

That would make me climax so hard, I would probably sprain something inside.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 02, 2013, 01:43:15 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 08:46:53 AM
Ugh someone posted on facebook a nightmare scenario: Clinton/Warren 2016!

That would make me climax so hard, I would probably sprain something inside.

Actually I know what I would do if that happened. I'd vote, possibly even volunteer in a campaign against Hillary. She clearly would not be the woman I used to know.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Just donated blood over at Paul Brown Stadium.  Let the dude talk me into doing the double red blood cell donation rather than whole blood.  Ugh, never doing that again.  Took forever, and then right before I had put out enough to finish my second draw, it stopped-- supposedly I clotted & blocked anything from coming out.  So they jiggle the needle to try & jump start it-- a little pain but no biggie.  Then out of nowhere I got all lightheaded-- that never happened when giving whole blood.

So I had an extra cookie when I was in the recovery area or whatever.  Marvin Lewis stopped by & laughed when I told him my story.  THANKS COACH
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Tell Marvin Lewis to stick with fucking coaching and not hang out at blood drives.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Ideologue

Also, we sure spend a lot of money on "survivability."  Remember when the best fighter plane on Earth cost about as much as maybe ten regular cars?>
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on October 02, 2013, 12:50:42 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 12:22:55 PM

Ah gotcha. :)

I'll be honest and say that I haven't read all that much about her, so my opinion could easily change if the situation came up. At this point, based on what I know, I don't particularly care for her.

That's fine, I think she's dreadful. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I think she's great, but she does have a checkered past as a law professor.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 02, 2013, 06:19:20 PM
I think she's great, but she does have a checkered past as a law professor.

She's also an unlikeable shrew who supports terrible policies.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 06:26:15 PMShe's also an unlikeable shrew who supports terrible policies.

So basically she's an older, female you?

Ideologue

Jacob is mean today.  Neat. :)
Kinemalogue