Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Yeah, I'm going to do that. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2013, 07:32:34 AM
Quote from: Caliga on September 27, 2013, 07:24:53 AM
No, I don't have an 'assigned' lunch hour.  But what I do have are meetings immediately before AND after the 12-1 timeslot.

Sounds like somebody needs to get their Sheetz morning Shmuffinz in either before 11 or after 2. :smarty:
A grumpy Cal is an inefficient Cal. :)

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on September 27, 2013, 06:27:14 AM
MOTHERFUCKER!

One of our asshole PMs scheduled a meeting through my lunch hour, which he's done for the FOURTH TIME this month! :ultra:

Meri, take note:  if you want to be a successful PM, it's a good idea to let your subject matter experts eat when they want to. :)

It's not all about you, pumpkin. It's not all about you. :hug:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Caliga

Yes it is.  I had my admin order me lunch  but I'm still mad because I wanted to go to White Castle today.  I HAD THE CRAVE. :mad:

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on September 27, 2013, 09:31:20 AM
Yes it is.  I had my admin order me lunch  but I'm still mad because I wanted to go to White Castle today.  I HAD THE CRAVE. :mad:

Then do as derspeiss says and block your "me" time, silly man. You have only yourself to blame. :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on September 27, 2013, 06:27:14 AM
MOTHERFUCKER!

One of our asshole PMs scheduled a meeting through my lunch hour, which he's done for the FOURTH TIME this month! :ultra:

Meri, take note:  if you want to be a successful PM, it's a good idea to let your subject matter experts eat when they want to. :)

haha, I had a Polish PM like that. What I did was booking my lunchtime in my Calendar (which inviters could see) for 12 months in advance.

Caliga

Yeah, I did that earlier today.  At first I booked it as "fake meeting so Jeff stops destroying my lunch hour" but thought better of it and just booked it as "lunch". :sleep:

The Brain

Your Jedi tricks don't work on me, I'm way too experienced as PM. You're booked in your calendar? Tough titties. Meeting's on, fuckface.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

I think I ate half my meals while on conference calls the last couple weeks.  I just keep it on speaker & mute it when I don't have to talk.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Bro, I'm going to be chewing LIKE A BOSS into the open mic. :cool:

derspiess

Do that and also breathe into the microphone really loud.  That's one of my favorites.

Another one is when people bring food to in-person meetings.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on September 27, 2013, 10:49:08 AM
Do that and also breathe into the microphone really loud.  That's one of my favorites.

Another one is when people bring food to in-person meetings.
I got hungry and ate everything already. :Embarrass:

Hm, I do have a little snack pack of Reese's Pieces, though. :hmm:

derspiess