Ed Anger

I loathe Disney's "vault".
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2013, 08:32:04 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2013, 08:30:29 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 26, 2013, 08:30:04 AM
Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2013, 08:29:21 AM
Know the first three, who is that 4th guy?

IT'S NOT ENOUGH.  BUY ROGER RABBIT.

At full retail

Well as it is only $20 for the two disc blue ray i can afford that unlike poors Ide.

Sucker.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: Ideologue on September 26, 2013, 08:33:07 AM
Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2013, 08:32:04 AM

Well as it is only $20 for the two disc blue ray i can afford that unlike poors Ide.

Sucker.

Dude that is less than hour of work for me, i think i can afford it.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 26, 2013, 08:08:59 AM
That's a good reason.

I've never seen a Possum outside of a zoo. The danger, here,  is to get a wolf in your garage(not really).

There's at least one that roams through my backyard at night.  Always trips the motion-activated light above my walk-out basement door.  And I see about one a week dead on the side of the road.  Ugly fuckers.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2013, 08:32:43 AM

It's abomination.  I can't imagine what it must be like with kids.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on September 26, 2013, 08:34:49 AM
That's a good reason.

I've never seen a Possum outside of a zoo. The danger, here,  is to get a wolf in your garage(not really).

There's at least one that roams through my backyard at night.  Always trips the motion-activated light above my walk-out basement door.  And I see about one a week dead on the side of the road.  Ugly fuckers.

Yeah they were everywhere when i lived in San Diego, hissing at me in my Apartment Complex yard :lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on September 26, 2013, 08:35:01 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2013, 08:32:43 AM

It's abomination.  I can't imagine what it must be like with kids.

Grab 'em and don't let the kids touch the discs.....ever.

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2013, 08:36:20 AM
Quote from: derspiess on September 26, 2013, 08:34:49 AM
That's a good reason.

Yeah they were everywhere when i lived in San Diego, hissing at me in my Apartment Complex yard :lol:

A couple years ago at night I was at a stop sign & saw one walking across the street with about 8 or 9 babies clinging on to her back.  Was like something out of a horror movie.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Geez, it's just a possum.  One lives right outside my house with the two outdoor cats.  They frolick all day in an Edenlike state of grace.
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 26, 2013, 08:30:32 AM

Apparently, like Tim, Seeds judges greatness on the $.

You asked me if I considered Zemeckis a "household name".  I said, if you've been paying attention to films the last 30 years, yeah, he is.  You laffed.

sbr

I watch a movie once a decade or so and I know who Robert zemeckis is.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 26, 2013, 08:43:32 AM

You asked me if I considered Zemeckis a "household name".  I said, if you've been paying attention to films the last 30 years, yeah, he is.  You laffed.

Because it is a dodge of the question.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 26, 2013, 08:45:33 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 26, 2013, 08:43:32 AM

Because it is a dodge of the question.

No, it's not.  He's a household name if you've been watching movies for the last 30 years.