News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I watch that surfer chick video every day. Sorta of a kickstart to my day.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Phillip V on August 28, 2013, 07:32:39 PM
I looked up this Robin Thicke character, and I guess his music video was the inspiration for the foam finger and Miley's later flesh-color outfit.

NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwT6DZCQi9k
I kept hearing people talk about this song and how it was a big hit, and then I heard him perform it on Howard Stern and I was like "THIS song is a huge hit?"  Howard kept talking about how the video was so hot, and a few days later I remembered that and found the video on YouTube.  I then understood why the song is so popular. :)

Kind of a cheap way to sell your song, but given all the losses to piracy these days I'm willing to cut the guy some slack.  You pretty much have to be a whore to make money in that business now (hi Miley!)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Phillip V

Quote from: merithyn on August 28, 2013, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 28, 2013, 07:49:19 PM
I like this video, there is something for everyone including the Brain.

AM I RITE? Tha goat!

:yeahright:

Now this one... :perv:

Very much safe for work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfwCjgiodg

That's awesome. :D

I have a sexy body, so I do get irritated that males in general must cover up more in public due to fashion, culture, etc.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 28, 2013, 08:50:23 PM
What kind of den of iniquity do you work at?

Health insurance company. It's not uncommon to see pics of naked people without their skin intact (ie surgery). This video is nothing. :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

DGuller

Quote from: merithyn on August 28, 2013, 08:58:53 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 28, 2013, 08:50:23 PM
What kind of den of iniquity do you work at?

Health insurance company. It's not uncommon to see pics of naked people without their skin intact (ie surgery). This video is nothing. :P
:hmm: Perhaps property and casualty was not the right choice after all.

merithyn

I just saw a Nationwide Insurance commercial that ended the commercial bragging about the fact that they're not owned by shareholders, so they can take care of their members "the right way". :lol:

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on August 28, 2013, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 28, 2013, 07:49:19 PM
I like this video, there is something for everyone including the Brain.

AM I RITE? Tha goat!

:yeahright:

Now this one... :perv:

Very much safe for work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfwCjgiodg

I like that spin on it but basically no one is sexy in that video.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on August 28, 2013, 10:06:30 PM
I like that spin on it but basically no one is sexy in that video.

Since I rarely find men wearing make-up sexy, I agree. However, the bodies were lovely to look at. :)

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on August 28, 2013, 09:33:46 PM
I just saw a Nationwide Insurance commercial that ended the commercial bragging about the fact that they're not owned by shareholders, so they can take care of their members "the right way". :lol:

:D
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on August 28, 2013, 08:26:29 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on August 28, 2013, 07:32:39 PM
I looked up this Robin Thicke character, and I guess his music video was the inspiration for the foam finger and Miley's later flesh-color outfit.

NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwT6DZCQi9k
I kept hearing people talk about this song and how it was a big hit, and then I heard him perform it on Howard Stern and I was like "THIS song is a huge hit?"  Howard kept talking about how the video was so hot, and a few days later I remembered that and found the video on YouTube.  I then understood why the song is so popular. :)

Kind of a cheap way to sell your song, but given all the losses to piracy these days I'm willing to cut the guy some slack.  You pretty much have to be a whore to make money in that business now (hi Miley!)
He's being sued, by Marvin Gaye's family for supposedly ripping off Got To Give it Up. Thicke offered a six figure settlement and turned them down.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5672505/marvin-gayes-family-rejected-robin-thickes-six-figure-offer
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tamas

I am drunk. First time since a while. Took less than it used to. I am growing old.