News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2013, 07:13:08 PM
The stuff you have to drink to prep for the exam tastes just lovely.

I really hate that part.

By the way, you should consider yourself lucky, I have to abstain from solid food for 3 or so days or I get a blockage when taking the preparation. :bleeding:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 26, 2013, 07:02:43 PM
I love preggo chicks. :perv:

Obviously.  Your wife if the first person in human history to actually have overlapping pregnancies.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2013, 09:32:46 PM

Obviously.  Your wife if the first person in human history to actually have overlapping pregnancies.
clearly he is Irish.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Josephus

Quote from: derspiess link=topic=13.msg603159#msg603159 date=1372291629

I believe that's true-- unless you have Crohn's.  I get one every couple of years.
/quote]

That sux. I know all about it. My brother has that. What do you take for it?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Iormlund

Fucked up the quotes there. :P

PS. I take Adalimumab for mine.

sbr

MadBurgerMaker

Damn my fire is going out. I'm going to have to stop drinking and accept that a 1400 mile drive starts tomorrow. Fuuuuuuck. I should find more wood.

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on June 26, 2013, 09:40:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2013, 09:32:46 PM

clearly he is Irish.

She is part Irish. I'm a mutt.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

I hate school. That is all
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on June 27, 2013, 06:18:48 AM

I had a blast in my class.

derspiess

Quote from: Iormlund on June 26, 2013, 10:23:40 PM

I take Pentasa for mine. Keeps the more severe symptoms in check most of the time. I don't have it nearly as bad as most people with it, it seems. Every time I talk to someone else who has it, I feel guilty for bitching about my symptoms.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josephus

Quote from: derspiess on June 27, 2013, 06:58:07 AM
Quote from: Iormlund on June 26, 2013, 10:23:40 PM

I take Pentasa for mine. Keeps the more severe symptoms in check most of the time. I don't have it nearly as bad as most people with it, it seems. Every time I talk to someone else who has it, I feel guilty for bitching about my symptoms.

My bro's now on something called remicade (?) It's an injection thing he gives himself once or twice a month. It's the only thing that has seemed to work. He hasn't had a major outbreak in years.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 27, 2013, 06:23:03 AM
Quote from: HVC on June 27, 2013, 06:18:48 AM

I had a blast in my class.
im an accountant, not operations manager. I don't care what order you put your damn machines, just tell me their cost and ill amortize the fuckers for ya.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on June 27, 2013, 12:19:43 AM
Damn my fire is going out. I'm going to have to stop drinking and accept that a 1400 mile drive starts tomorrow. Fuuuuuuck. I should find more wood.

Is this a metaphor for life ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"