News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Ugh.  That white lettering really looks ugly.

Liep

Oh joy! The new building our faculty is moving to next semester is almost done, just 6 months delayed. The happy news are that they painted the inside in a bright cyclamen colour. A colour I've blissfully forgot about since Deutsche Telekom got out of the cycling business.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on April 25, 2013, 01:49:02 AM
it had to be the camera
No. The card didn't pass in front of it, no camera involved.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Stupid cat woke me up with her snoring.  Kept herself wedged under my arm and against my chest, I was dreaming I was a lumberjack and couldn't get my chainsaw working, and it turned out to be her.

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2013, 04:33:34 AM
Stupid cat woke me up with her snoring.  Kept herself wedged under my arm and against my chest, I was dreaming I was a lumberjack and couldn't get my chainsaw working, and it turned out to be her.
If Gangsta Kitty ever finds Languish, you are so sleeping on the couch.

HVC

Quote from: DGuller on April 25, 2013, 04:43:34 AM
:D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

She'll fall in line.  I'm the only one tall enough to reach the fireplace switch.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2013, 07:06:00 AM

She'll fall in line.  I'm the only one tall enough to reach the fireplace switch.
all it will take is a few hours of nonstop " meow... Meooooooooww" and you'll crack and flip that damn switch. Gangsta kitty has all the time in the world to break you. What else does a cat need to do in a day? :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

sbr

:lol:

Can't even go to work to get away from it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on April 25, 2013, 08:03:41 AM
:lol:

Can't even go to work to get away from it.

Well, some of those cats can't get spoiled because they're institutionalized, particularly the old timers.
You can tell the ones who've there a while, because they wear their t-shirts as do-rags when they work out and have converted to Islam.

fhdz

:D
and the horse you rode in on

Zanza

CountDeMoney

Satan was right:  there is only one woman in the world, with many faces.