News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

I never last more than 2 weeks before the itching makes me shave.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

I had a beard for 20 years.  Then I shaved it off and I got grey.  I blame my ex-wife.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 21, 2013, 07:56:13 PM
I never last more than 2 weeks before the itching makes me shave.

I think I've managed 6 days, then it has to come off.   <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Wow, the Tarzan movie downstairs is kicking it up something fierce.  The pot roast after church must've gone over sour today.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2013, 09:04:30 PM
Wow, the Tarzan movie downstairs is kicking it up something fierce.  The pot roast after church must've gone over sour today.

:lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 21, 2013, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2013, 09:04:30 PM

:lol:

They all pile back in on Sunday night from the city.  All fittin' to, and whatnot.

derspiess

Finally pretty quiet in my house so I can watch the damned Cardinals-Phillies game.  My daughter stopped kicking her wall 20 minutes ago (she does that sometimes when I put her to bed and she's not sleepy) and my son stomped upstairs to put himself in bed after I dared to interrupt his weekly Spongebob marathon.

And Beltran just walked, going 1-3 so far tonight.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Beltran is a whore, and Phillies are bad m'kay.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Jon Jay's on the bench, right where he belongs this week.  I had to stuff Carpenter into the 1B/3B slot because Ryan Zimmerman's on the DL.

And Ryan Howard's power numbers suck balls.

11B4V

Love the sound of the Maybach engines. They do have some tuning to do though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsodIneQGzI
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2013, 09:30:19 PM
Jon Jay's on the bench, right where he belongs this week.  I had to stuff Carpenter into the 1B/3B slot because Ryan Zimmerman's on the DL.

I can't answer for Jon Jay, as I'm not a huge fan of his.  But I told you Beltran would come along :contract:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on April 21, 2013, 09:32:19 PM
Love the sound of the Maybach engines. They do have some tuning to do though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsodIneQGzI

P-47s make them all squishy-like.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 21, 2013, 09:34:41 PM
But I told you Beltran would come along :contract:

Yeah, I think he knocked that Cliff Lee pitch into the Ohio River yesterday.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

And Lola's awake.  Daddy Sunday is going into extra innings :mellow: