WE ARE AT PRANK CON 1

<-----------
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2013, 06:23:50 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 21, 2013, 06:22:32 PM
vas is das wiki feet?

Sorta obvious.

If it were obvious i wouldn't ask you ass!

I mean i understand feet, but what is it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

katmai

Just a plethora of pictures of podiatry?

sounds weird.

Ed Anger

The dude is getting an erotic penis cake. He's lucky i won't have it delivered to his work.

katmai

QuoteNEW YORK (Reuters) -The fertilizer plant that exploded on Wednesday, obliterating part of a small Texas town and killing at least 14 people, had last year been storing 1,350 times the amount of ammonium nitrate that would normally trigger safety oversight by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Yet a person familiar with DHS operations said the company that owns the plant, West Fertilizer, did not tell the agency about the potentially explosive fertilizer as it is required to do, leaving one of the principal regulators of ammonium nitrate - which can also be used in bomb making - unaware of any danger there.

Fertilizer plants and depots must report to the DHS when they hold 400 lb (180 kg) or more of the substance. Filings this year with the Texas Department of State Health Services, which weren't shared with DHS, show the plant had 270 tons of it on hand last year.

A U.S. congressman and several safety experts called into question on Friday whether incomplete disclosure or regulatory gridlock may have contributed to the disaster.

"It seems this manufacturer was willfully off the grid," Rep. Bennie Thompson, (D-MS), ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, said in a statement. "This facility was known to have chemicals well above the threshold amount to be regulated under the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act (CFATS), yet we understand that DHS did not even know the plant existed until it blew up."

CountDeMoney

LOL  Regulations?  Voluntary disclosure?  Federal government?  Don't mess with Texas!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Not really gross. Just kinda sad.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

There may be Chechen feet for Spellus to wax poetic for.

Still gross.

CountDeMoney

lol, Ed's browser smells like India.

CountDeMoney

I haven't shaved in 5 weeks.  I have gray on either side of my chin.

If I could grow it out, it'd probably look pretty cool.

Alas, my facial hair still makes me look like a 16 year old Mexican bus boy.  With progeria.

Ed Anger

I got rid of my manly Mel Gibson beard.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2013, 07:38:15 PM
I haven't shaved in 5 weeks.  I have gray on either side of my chin.

If I could grow it out, it'd probably look pretty cool.

Alas, my facial hair still makes me look like a 16 year old Mexican bus boy.  With progeria.

I think the amount of hair on my face rivals that on top of my head at the moment.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.