The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2013, 01:04:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2013, 10:03:32 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2013, 09:53:55 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on March 08, 2013, 09:49:57 AM
Now that Soldiers finally have spare time from less combat deployments and are soon to be kicked out into the job market to make a smaller army, the government has decided to get rid of tuition assistance for the military.

They've been doing that sort of thing for a while, Phil.  The GOP wouldn't advance last years' veterans' jobs bill without a cut of an equal amount in gubmint spending.

Heaven forbid we try to spend money responsibly.

Go fuck yourself with a fetus skull, Teabagger.

You used that one already :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

Internet is down! iPhone 3G hotspot to the rescue.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Quote from: Liep on March 08, 2013, 03:26:44 PM
Internet is down! iPhone 3G hotspot to the rescue.

For whatever reason, wireless reception at my house has steadily declined over the past few years.  I have to go upstairs if I want to get a reliable 3G signal.  Used to get 4G at home but don't bother trying now.  Thankfully I haven't had an internet outage lately.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

There's a really nice but frankly clueless gal in my office who likes to yell "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!" whenever it turns 5:00pm here :mellow:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2013, 05:11:45 PM
There's a really nice but frankly clueless gal in my office who likes to yell "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!" whenever it turns 5:00pm here :mellow:

She sounds exquisitely easy to fuck.

derspiess

Speaking of clueless:  Patriotic Russian billboard uses Israeli photo :lol:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-party-rips-off-idf-photo/

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2013, 05:19:15 PM

Amusing story.  That said, while I found the ads on that site for Russian brides very useful, they weren't entirely SFW.

fhdz

:D Does anyone ever yell "HERE"?
and the horse you rode in on

Liep

Quote from: DGuller on March 08, 2013, 05:33:52 PM

Amusing story.  That said, while I found the ads on that site for Russian brides very useful, they weren't entirely SFW.
I don't understand why everybody isn't using AdBlock. I know it'd ruin it for us who do, but I still don't get it.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

I like Russian bride ads.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: fahdiz on March 08, 2013, 05:37:39 PM

:D Does anyone ever yell "HERE"?

I do, but I get the feeling she thinks I'm validating her (mis-)use of the phrase

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on March 08, 2013, 05:33:52 PM

Well if anyone would try out Russian brides I suppose it would be you.  Course the Jew thing probably weighs against you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

A nice seeming friend admitted to me yesterday that they don't like dogs.
Are they a bad person? Do I need to kill them?
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Most dogs should be shot. And thier owners.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive