And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: lustindarkness on February 20, 2013, 01:37:13 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 20, 2013, 01:17:47 PM
I was on television this morning;  one of the local channels, doing a thingy for pet adoption.  I was the one holding the cat that wasn't told HOW HUGE MY ASS LOOKS ON TV.

Is the video available online?

They're still trying to compress the video down, but there's far too much ass detail for it to fit.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

:lol:  God Lord Seedy, we know you've hit rock bottom but there's no need to wallow in it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on February 20, 2013, 02:01:06 PM
I was on television this morning;  one of the local channels, doing a thingy for pet adoption.  I was the one holding the cat that wasn't told HOW HUGE MY ASS LOOKS ON TV.

They're still trying to compress the video down, but there's far too much ass detail for it to fit.  :P

:ultra: :ultra: :ultra:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 20, 2013, 02:03:34 PM
:lol:  God Lord Seedy, we know you've hit rock bottom but there's no need to wallow in it.

She's a good cat, and she deserves a good home.  :(

Malthus

You're on fire today!  :lmfao:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 20, 2013, 02:08:27 PM

:ultra: :ultra: :ultra:

Now I feel bad.   :console:

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 20, 2013, 02:09:19 PM

See, this is why I couldn't volunteer at a shelter. It would break my heart, and I'd end up having half a dozen dogs and a couple of cats at home within a week. Instead I donate to assuage my conscience.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Sorry, kids. I did some searching and while I think I got the right news station, all I could really find where photos from earlier this morning of pets that were going to be on the news. No Seedy. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2013, 02:26:34 PM
Sorry, kids. I did some searching and while I think I got the right news station, all I could really find where photos from earlier this morning of pets that were going to be on the news. No Seedy. :(

Yeah, it wasn't that big of a piece.

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 20, 2013, 02:36:06 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2013, 02:26:34 PM

Yeah, it wasn't that big of a piece.

Thats what she said.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

katmai

I thought she said " omg such a fat ass!"?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

Quote from: Syt on February 20, 2013, 02:20:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 20, 2013, 02:09:19 PM

See, this is why I couldn't volunteer at a shelter. It would break my heart, and I'd end up having half a dozen dogs and a couple of cats at home within a week. Instead I donate to assuage my conscience.

:yes:

MadImmortalMan

I wonder if ditching the corporate executive schtick and taking a telecommuting job of some sort so I can travel and work from anywhere would be a good lifestyle upgrade at this point. Even if it meant less money, I might like it more.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 20, 2013, 05:06:49 PM
I wonder if ditching the corporate executive schtick and taking a telecommuting job of some sort so I can travel and work from anywhere would be a good lifestyle upgrade at this point. Even if it meant less money, I might like it more.

Yes, I've a few friends who've done this, seems an improvement even if it amounts for skive for a couple of days a week.