Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

What happens when CdM is not at home:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

Wrong!

That's what happens when he is at home.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Yeah, when he's away they break into the booze.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 19, 2013, 01:37:54 AM
Yeah, when he's away they break into the booze.

I only have one cat, you fools.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 09, 2012, 01:09:50 PM
Somewhere, probably very close, a Dazzling Urbanite is driving around with my freshly stolen license plates.  :ph34r:

Just got a phone call from Baltimore County PD; Maryland State Police Westminster Barracks recovered my stolen plate on a traffic stop. 
Lulz, enjoy the extra charge, dipshit.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2013, 03:12:02 PM
Somewhere, probably very close, a Dazzling Urbanite is driving around with my freshly stolen license plates.  :ph34r:

Just got a phone call from Baltimore County PD; Maryland State Police Westminster Barracks recovered my stolen plate on a traffic stop. 

Meh - assuming the vehicle itself is also stolen, we'll usually drop the stolen plate in a plea.

But wow - that was gone for quite awhile...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadImmortalMan

Probably an undocumented dude. It's usually that out here.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2013, 12:32:55 AM
Is it me, or does Sleepytime Tea have just the slightest hint, the faintest air of pussy on the finish?

No, don't answer that.  It's probably me.

Probably depends on what you ate the night before.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2013, 03:12:02 PM

Why do people not think even slight in these situations, risk-reward ?

Like the guy in England who in order to avoid a three point, 60 quid speeding fine, produced some video evidence showing he wasn't driving his car at the time of the defence.

It appeared to show him washing his car in front of his house at the time of the offence, as show on his home CCTV system.

Problem was the defence engage a video expert who showed the shadows in the video couldn't have been made by sunshine in February as claimed, but must be from high summer.

So all the video editing/whatever video 'photo-shopping' was for nowt. And they convicted him for also perverting the course of justice and sent him down for 9 months inside.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"