The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 20, 2012, 04:33:28 AM
Yay! 4:30am insomnia.  :glare:

Your problem is, in your semi-retired crippled teacher state, it's like you're on permanent summer vacation.  Your body clock has no time to manage anymore.
I'm the same way now, days have no meaning anymore, except every other Sunday when I file for my UI benefits.  Hell, I forget half the time if there's a football game on.
What day is it?  Daytime.

Ed Anger

That and I had to piss at 4:30 and ended up emptying about a bucketful.

Pedrito

Retired pipple and their prostate issues  :rolleyes:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

From my match.com email:

QuoteABOUT HER & WHO SHE'S LOOKING FOR
I hate humor. I'm a very rude and stuck-up person. I hate being outside. I love being the center of attention, and I can't stand it if I am not. I'm the biggest drama queen you'll ever meet. I don't value family at all. I value education even less. Fidelity doesn't exist in my dictionary, so the more unfaithful you are, the better. I am looking for a horrible man to get to know, so that we can be horrible people together...and eventually, bring horrible children into this world.

Her pic is rather cute(Indian chick)

I'm in love.

Josquius

WTF.
Borrowing some scales off my friend to weigh my luggage for my flight.
On these scales.....I weigh 5-8kg less than the ones at the gym. And this weight is one that is more normal for me rather than me recent heavyness.... :huh: :tinfoil:
██████
██████
██████

mongers

I've decided my holidays/new years catchphrase will be "the arse end of nowhere", watch as I mercilessly deploy this at every opportunity.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on December 20, 2012, 07:17:18 AM
WTF.
On these scales.....I weigh 5-8kg less than the ones at the gym. And this weight is one that is more normal for me rather than me recent heavyness.... :huh: :tinfoil:

You should confirm this by taking all your clothes off and standing on the luggage check in scales at the airport.  :cool:

DGuller

Quote from: mongers on December 20, 2012, 07:25:41 AM
WTF.

You should confirm this by taking all your clothes off and standing on the luggage check in scales at the airport.  :cool:
Lol, Brits.  It's already done by TSA over here.

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on December 20, 2012, 08:37:43 AM
WTF.

:lol:

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on December 20, 2012, 08:37:43 AM
WTF.

Zing!  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Nice that Dieter managed to find a new gig after Sprockets got cancelled.

Liep

So the new university building isn't finished on time (surprise) and the January move is postponed. Yay for a mid-semester move!

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

This project gives new meaning to the term "helicopter parent":

The DIY Kid-tracking Drone