And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on December 03, 2012, 06:20:44 PM
I thought I saw the last of that strained constipated fake smile.  :(

Maybe that's just his normal smile, dipshit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2012, 07:30:43 PM

Stop stalking me.

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on December 03, 2012, 07:44:42 PM

Stop stalking me.

OMG stalking??? I'm so offended!!!1
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

I like Susan Rice and think she would make a workmanlike SecState.

Not a fan of Lurch.  Every time he's on the talk shows pontificating on foreign affairs he says something stupid.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 03, 2012, 08:30:03 PM

:bleeding:

Ed Anger

I'd like to see her nekkid.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2012, 08:04:54 PM
Quote from: DGuller on December 03, 2012, 07:44:42 PM

Stop stalking me.

OMG stalking??? I'm so offended!!!1

No one has accused me of stalking in a long time. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 03, 2012, 09:00:36 PM
I'd like to see her nekkid.

Well I never said she was unattractive.

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2012, 08:58:13 PM

What exactly do you have against her?  Don't tell me you are still buying that bullshit about Benghazi.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Not a fan of Lurch.  Every time he's on the talk shows pontificating on foreign affairs he says something stupid.

I have no strong opinion on her one way or another.  I liked Hillary as SecState, her tough as nails approach balanced well with Obama's passive approach.  Or maybe she just overshadowed him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Phillip V

Bloomberg Asked Clinton to Succeed Him in '13

'Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg's overture to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was rejected, but it may signal his dissatisfaction with the current candidates.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/04/nyregion/mayor-clinton-bloomberg-asked-her-to-consider-a-run.html
QuoteIn a phone call confirmed by three people, Mr. Bloomberg encouraged Mrs. Clinton to consider entering the 2013 mayor's race, trading international diplomacy for municipal management on the grandest scale. She would, he suggested, be a perfect fit.

Much about the call, which occurred some months ago, remains shrouded in mystery. But Mr. Bloomberg's overture to the former first lady highlights the level of his anxiety about the current crop of candidates, his eagerness to recruit a replacement who can rival his stature and his determination to become a kingmaker in the political arena he will soon exit.
Mr. Bloomberg maintains close and warm relations with Mrs. Clinton, whose ascent within the New York political scene, in the early 2000s, closely tracked his own: Her tenure as a United States senator overlapped with Mr. Bloomberg's mayoralty for seven years, a period when they spoke frequently about state and federal policy and finances.

Those familiar with their exchange over the mayor's race say Mr. Bloomberg holds Mrs. Clinton in extremely high regard, admiring her willingness to devote four grinding years to working for a former rival, President Obama, and her effectiveness as a diplomat.

Admiral Yi

What exactly is your knock on her?

She sounds intelligent enough.  Her speaking voice is rather pleasant, unlike the Fat Assed Harpy.

Josquius

the ancient Greeks used to believe that the Gods lived on top of Mount Olympus....Yet Olympus isn:t actually that tall. Apparently its a pretty easy climb that doesn't require much in the way of special equipment.
Surely somebody in ancient times went up there for a look?
How did they explain that away?
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2012, 09:24:31 PM

What exactly do you have against her?  Don't tell me you are still buying that bullshit about Benghazi.

Bullshit?  She fucked up.