Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 07, 2012, 10:41:46 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 07, 2012, 10:31:29 AM
Quote from: Brazen on November 07, 2012, 10:19:21 AM
US friends, can you help fact-check something for an article, please. Would it be correct to say that states with a strong military presence are generally Republican voters?

I think Washington state and California disproves that theory.

DAMN YOU GAY FOX!

You know that nickname is weird. How can I be Gay? I have (a) child(ren) & I'm not a pedophile.

It's a generic insult that sounds like your name.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 07, 2012, 10:42:53 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 07, 2012, 10:41:46 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 07, 2012, 10:31:29 AM
Quote from: Brazen on November 07, 2012, 10:19:21 AM
US friends, can you help fact-check something for an article, please. Would it be correct to say that states with a strong military presence are generally Republican voters?

I think Washington state and California disproves that theory.

DAMN YOU GAY FOX!

You know that nickname is weird. How can I be Gay? I have (a) child(ren) & I'm not a pedophile.

Worth it just for your reactions.

ED WINS!

;)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

Welcome back to the old timers.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

So yesterday was a celebration of all things Argentine: steak, wine, beer, empanadas, chorizo. 

Today I'm getting annoyed by how damned small everything is.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josephus

Quote from: katmai on November 07, 2012, 10:32:36 AM
Quote from: Josephus on November 07, 2012, 10:06:14 AM
Sask is back?

Eh not really, he came by last night to get election coverage and news.

Because it wasn't available anywhere else on the Net?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Facebook seems most put out that I don't list what gender I'm interested in.  Right now I have an ad telling me to meet girls on Zoosk and then about meeting men on manhunt.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2012, 11:45:33 AM
Facebook seems most put out that I don't list what gender I'm interested in.  Right now I have an ad telling me to meet girls on Zoosk and then about meeting men on manhunt.

Sometimes the algorythm just fails, or more likely Zoosks is paying to be on everyone's page.

DGuller

And the Nor'easter arrived. :w00t: Snowing pretty convincingly right now.  Just what we need around here right now.

Grey Fox

Quote from: DGuller on November 07, 2012, 12:07:36 PM
And the Nor'easter arrived. :w00t: Snowing pretty convincingly right now.  Just what we need around here right now.

:w00t:

derspiess

It's over 90F/32C here today.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Larch

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Larch on November 07, 2012, 12:21:14 PM
Quote from: Saladin on November 07, 2012, 09:18:48 AM
:lol:

It's like coming back home!!  :wub:

Woo, party for Sal! :cheers:

I remember a time when Saladin was my facebook friend. Ahhhhhh, simpler time.

jimmy olsen

I'm Tim by the way. Don't listen to anything these reprobates say, lies all of it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Enjoy Dick Valentine staring into your soul

<------

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on November 07, 2012, 12:07:36 PM

Been raining all day, which is making my crappy internet slow.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?