News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on October 26, 2012, 04:05:48 PM
Clearly enough isn't being done if there is a bridge collision there at least once a month!

I see the problem as self-correcting.  Idiots have to pay out the nose for repairs/insurance, and the primary victim comes out unscathed pretty much every time.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2012, 03:49:54 PM
Is alright to lie to a cat?  I told my cat, Grey Cat, that she is descended from a long line of illustrious noble cats, such as Lord Scot Grey who raised a famous mounted regiment for the British army.  I don't think that's actually true, but Grey seemed to like it.

The noblest cavalry in Europe....and the worst led.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

It was, perhaps, a poor choice to allow house cats to purchase commissions.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2012, 03:49:54 PM
Is alright to lie to a cat?  I told my cat, Grey Cat, that she is descended from a long line of illustrious noble cats, such as Lord Scot Grey who raised a famous mounted regiment for the British army.  I don't think that's actually true, but Grey seemed to like it.

Hey Raz Lettow's hacked your account.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2012, 09:18:10 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2012, 10:44:07 PM
Day 3 of the insomnia sucks tour 2012.

Day 4. Christ.

Come to Laramie - the high altitude will knock you unconscious.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I'm gonna try my moves out tonight. A bit of whoopee should knock me out.

Josquius

My computer has developed a hibernatoin to hibernation mode
Time to start leaving it on 24/7 mayhaps....
██████
██████
██████

Zanza

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2012, 10:00:52 PM

Here comes another set of twins.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on October 27, 2012, 03:23:58 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2012, 10:00:52 PM

Here comes another set of twins.

:lol:

It was unprotected.

It also knocked me the fuck out. I finally got a good nights sleep.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on October 26, 2012, 05:56:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2012, 04:08:36 PM
:lol:  It's funny because it's Italy.

You seem to think there's a difference between Italy and Washington DC urban politics.

CountDeMoney

A motorcyclist blew himself the fuck up in front of my sister's house today;  crossed the center line and headbutted a Toyota SUV full of a family of four at high speed.  The Toyota won.
Half the motorcycle landed in my sister's yard and ignited.  BURNT PASTA.  A witness posted on the news item about how she had seen the cyclist crossing lanes on corners a couple miles earlier, and then opened it up on a straightaway so fast he was a dot.  Two miles later, her kids get to see their first traffic fatality, motorcyclist au jus.

Chopper landed across from my sister's house to medivac the driver to Trauma, ambos took the kids and wife.

One less two-wheeled assfuck on the road.  Unfortunately, one less SUV full of a family of four as well.

Ed Anger

Man, that sucks that the kids saw that.

Speaking of stupid motorcycle twats, when I was in therapy in '06, the idiot cycle jocks in there with me kept saying they couldn't wait to get back out there. Even though they were half road rash at the time.