██████
██████

Ed Anger

Day 3 of the insomnia sucks tour 2012.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2012, 10:44:07 PM
Day 3 of the insomnia sucks tour 2012.

Goddamn, It's only 11:45pm, you pussy.  Colbert's not even over yet.  Start bitching at 2:48am.

Ed Anger

I never was a night owl.

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on October 25, 2012, 09:59:55 PM
Did they have Itallian accents? :wub:

This isn't West Side Story. <_<

The first woman I'd guess was a Latina but I wouldn't want to speculate just from voice.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2012, 10:48:54 PM
I never was a night owl.

Agree with Seedy. That shit is lame.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2012, 10:55:37 PM
I never was a night owl.

You and the soccer mom.  Shoe shopping. 

edit: You speedy little shit.

Ed Anger

Phillip V

Soldier 'watched from Afghanistan as wife had sex with 15-year-old girl over Skype'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222839/Fort-Drum-soldier-Shawn-Raymo-watched-Skype-Afghanistan-wife-sex-girl-15.html

Biggest issue is that Army should have already kicked him out for being fat.

Razgovory

He's a cop.  He's suppose to be fat.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on October 25, 2012, 10:59:52 PM
Soldier 'watched from Afghanistan as wife had sex with 15-year-old girl over Skype'

Well, I for one certainly don't judge what a couple does to keep the romance of their marriage alive through a combat deployment, over so many stressful months and across such insurmountable distances.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2012, 10:57:06 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2012, 10:55:37 PM
I never was a night owl.

You and the soccer mom.  Shoe shopping. 

edit: You speedy little shit.

Hadn't seen it and thought I'd check. Holla! /Even shot you one back.:P

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 25, 2012, 11:05:10 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on October 25, 2012, 10:59:52 PM

Well, I for one certainly don't judge what a couple does to keep the romance of their marriage alive through a combat deployment, over so many stressful months and across such insurmountable distances.

Heck, if the chick wasn't underage, I'd say that's one hell of a nice gift by the wife.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 24, 2012, 10:09:23 AM
Heard on a YouTube vlog today: "if you name your child Hunter, his life is gonna be fucked up."

I think Hunter Tylo's okay.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 25, 2012, 11:15:19 PM
Heck, if the chick wasn't underage, I'd say that's one hell of a nice gift by the wife.

Who are you, Meatloaf?