News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Unless he's getting creepily close, ogling chicks in the grocery store isn't much better than ogling them online, hardly worth paying twice as much for groceries.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Ogling in person is much, much better.  Higher resolution, true color, 3D, etc.

Eddie Teach

Ok, but the girls online are nekkid.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 27, 2012, 04:18:00 PM
Ogling in person is much, much better.  Higher resolution, true color, 3D, etc.

:yes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on September 27, 2012, 04:03:14 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2012, 01:54:51 PM
Today's unemployment diary:

Went to the 11:30 showing of Dark Knight Rises.  Had the theater to myself.
Went to the grocery store for some provisions.  Totally forgot how much ass goes to the grocery store during the day.
Nap time.

This, try trading up to a more upmarket, well store/supermarket; Waitrose in the UK is rather good and it's a workers co-operative. :cool:

I'm unemployed, dude.  I'm not going to Trader Joe's for an $8 jar of imported peanut butter made with fucking South American free-range peanuts when I can score a fucking jar of JIF for $3.99.  Upmarket.  Nigga, please.

Eddie Teach

If you really wanted to economize you'd get a 40 oz. jar for $6.50

CountDeMoney

That's a shitload of peanut butter, man.  I think it would go bad before I went through it all.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger's Retirement diary:

Slept 'till noon.
Gobbled Tramadol by the handful.
Watched My Little Pony with the twins
Slept until 4pm
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Make a peanut butter pie with all that glorious peanut butter.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2012, 04:27:33 PM
I'm unemployed, dude.  I'm not going to Trader Joe's for an $8 jar of imported peanut butter made with fucking South American free-range peanuts when I can score a fucking jar of JIF for $3.99.  Upmarket.  Nigga, please.

Guess that leaves checkers down at the barber shop.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2012, 04:37:08 PM
That's a shitload of peanut butter, man.  I think it would go bad before I went through it all.

Make your own, it tastes much better and it'll even spread straight from the fridge. And you only make however much you need then or for a few occasion.

Normal peanut butter spreads for only three days per year in the British climate.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on September 27, 2012, 04:56:49 PM
Normal peanut butter spreads for only three days per year in the British climate.

That strikes me as rather false.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Make your own, it tastes much better and it'll even spread straight from the fridge. And you only make however much you need then or for a few occasion.

You put peanut butter in the fridge?  :huh:

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2012, 04:27:33 PM
Quote from: mongers on September 27, 2012, 04:03:14 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2012, 01:54:51 PM
Today's unemployment diary:

Went to the 11:30 showing of Dark Knight Rises.  Had the theater to myself.
Went to the grocery store for some provisions.  Totally forgot how much ass goes to the grocery store during the day.
Nap time.

This, try trading up to a more upmarket, well store/supermarket; Waitrose in the UK is rather good and it's a workers co-operative. :cool:

I've actually found Trader Joe's prices to be quite good (and Sutter's Formula peanut butter cookies  :licklips: ).  Whole Foods or MOMs Organic grocery?  Craziness.

sbr

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 27, 2012, 05:41:33 PM

You put peanut butter in the fridge?  :huh:

A lot of the natural, no preservatives peanut butter needs to be refridgerated; makes spreading it on soft bread a pain in the ass.