And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Eddie Teach

No idea who babby is, nor why I should feel embarrassed.  :cool:

If you're suggesting simplified Chinese characters were developed later than 1870, I don't really care. I suspect the majority of coolies were as illiterate as the gold miners and ranchers they served.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Fuck his Short Round ass.

Liep

There's been an unsettling number of people killing themselves by train lately. Has anyone done it in a recent Hollywood movie?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Jacob on February 10, 2012, 06:17:36 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter in the Wang Lijun story. I wonder if it'll have an impact on Bo Xilai.

Must be big news. Google searches for either person's Chinese name gets an instant 404-error.  :yeahright:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Liep

I was just in my first fight (sort of)! A conductor was being attacked by an angry passenger when I came out on the platform, I rushed towards them and pulled the passenger away. He chilled down a little when he realised he was outnumbered and settled for shouting, pointing towards his penis and trying to roundhouse kick something/possibly us (he was heavily intoxicated), all he managed, though, was to drop his cellphone on the ground where it shattered.

Also, the police was not gentle with him, which felt good.

Saturday night in the suburbs.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Lettow77

My Little Pony hasn't had an episode this good just about ever

How magical and delightful, everypony should watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9JJFyImLww&feature=youtu.be
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

My Internet is back.  You may now again bask in enlightenment.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

FunkMonk

I thought you were dead.  :hug:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Dammit No!

Who let him back.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Trailer for John Carter looks pretty awesome special effects wise, doesn't exactly give me much hope on the plot or acting though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlvYKl1fjBI
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on March 03, 2012, 09:45:50 PM
You may now again bask in enlightenment.

:cool:  :)  :bleeding:  :cool:

I probably shouldn't have tried taking the shades off.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?