News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

The Iranian Revolution succeeded in the first place with largely nonviolent means, though.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 27, 2012, 02:44:05 PM
The Iranian Revolution succeeded in the first place with largely nonviolent means, though.

Fuck you, you weren't even alive at the time.  444 days.

Lettow77

As expected of an American, you are vulgar and bellicose against peace-minded people of Persia that wanted nothing more than the withdrawal of their disgusting dictator's cronies from their holy sacred homeland.

Isn't it sad ;-;

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

But Lettow, you are an American. :huh:  If you are going to debase yourself serving someone I recommend you do so for black people.  They are purer southerners then the white population due to limited breeding with the Yankees menace.  Make yourself a slave for the locals.  It's more constructive then jerking of to anime or pretending you are blind.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

I just don't know about this "taking life advice from raz" stuff, man.

I just don't.

Edit: and pretending to be blind is so old and busted. The passion of the hour is Algeria, again.

Iran will triumph in the face of Meriken imperialism. Afghanis-tan herself will not long suffer from the despoiler's chain, etc etc.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 27, 2012, 04:56:11 PM
I just don't know about this "taking life advice from raz" stuff, man.

I just don't.

Edit: and pretending to be blind is so old and busted. The passion of the hour is Algeria, again.

Iran will triumph in the face of Meriken imperialism. Afghanis-tan herself will not long suffer from the despoiler's chain, etc etc.

I hope Zombie Sherman comes back, and sets your comfort doll pillow on fire.

Lettow77

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Boy has been getting a bit out of hand lately.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

The government's families tsar or back-to-work tsar has just resigned over massive fraud (I think, I'm not really following the story).

Why do we only use the Russian version for this?  I think a Welfare Kaiser or a Poverty Caesar would work quite well :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Lettow is funny.  Except when he sides with subhumans.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 27, 2012, 09:36:20 PM
The government's families tsar or back-to-work tsar has just resigned over massive fraud (I think, I'm not really following the story).

Why do we only use the Russian version for this?  I think a Welfare Kaiser or a Poverty Caesar would work quite well :mellow:
kaiser = german = nazi in most minds. poverty caesar just sounds odd.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

MadImmortalMan

Why would you want to be the emperor of poverty anyway? Wouldn't you want to be the emperor of race cars or rainbows instead?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers