And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

LaCroix

Quote from: Tyr on February 12, 2012, 04:07:26 AMMet up with a friend of mine this weekend. When I saw her I noticed that she was wearing glasses; nothing weird about that, she usually wears contacts but I have seen her in glasses before....But....something was wrong....I later caught a glance of her from a side angle and it clicked- there was no glass in the glasses. She was wearing those trendy hipstery lensless glasses despite having contacts in behind them. WTF.
not all that uncommon. surprised you've never before encountered it

Ideologue

Quote from: Tyr on February 12, 2012, 04:07:26 AM
Girls are crazy, no.51512:

Met up with a friend of mine this weekend. When I saw her I noticed that she was wearing glasses; nothing weird about that, she usually wears contacts but I have seen her in glasses before....But....something was wrong....I later caught a glance of her from a side angle and it clicked- there was no glass in the glasses. She was wearing those trendy hipstery lensless glasses despite having contacts in behind them. WTF.

Cum on her face.  That'll teach her to wear glasses with lenses.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

:rolleyes:  That's your solution to everything, Ide.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

LaCroix

ide would be nearly perfect if it wasn't for the nasty bukkake fetish. his other problem, of course, is the irrational hatred for glorious china, and love for the obsolete ROC. 'tis truly a shame  :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on February 12, 2012, 09:49:20 AM
Quote from: Tyr on February 12, 2012, 04:07:26 AM
Girls are crazy, no.51512:

Met up with a friend of mine this weekend. When I saw her I noticed that she was wearing glasses; nothing weird about that, she usually wears contacts but I have seen her in glasses before....But....something was wrong....I later caught a glance of her from a side angle and it clicked- there was no glass in the glasses. She was wearing those trendy hipstery lensless glasses despite having contacts in behind them. WTF.

Cum on her face.  That'll teach her to wear glasses with lenses.

Assfuck the hipster shit out of her.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Why would you wear "lensless" glasses? :huh:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Lenseless glasses for senseless people.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josephus

Quote from: Razgovory on February 12, 2012, 10:43:58 AM

So inconsiderate. In this economy, some people can't afford the lenses, so they get the frames first and then maybe, if they get a job, they'll add the lenses later.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 12, 2012, 10:47:18 AM

Look at that Fucking Hipster

http://www.latfh.com/

Oh Jesus. :bleeding:

I'm reminded when Marty got glasses (and was only interested in accessorizing) and was asked if he actually needed glasses.  He said "Define Need".

Marty=Hipster.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

LaCroix

Quote from: Razgovory on February 12, 2012, 11:41:53 AM
I'm reminded when Marty got glasses (and was only interested in accessorizing) and was asked if he actually needed glasses.  He said "Define Need".

Marty=Hipster.
well then, in that case, wouldn't you be a hipster in your attention whoring attempt to kill yourself?

raz=pill popping emo

;)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Josephus on February 12, 2012, 11:40:14 AM

So inconsiderate. In this economy, some people can't afford the lenses, so they get the frames first and then maybe, if they get a job, they'll add the lenses later.

I dunno, you got people walking around pretending to be blind, for fuck's sake.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: LaCroix on February 12, 2012, 11:45:40 AM
well then, in that case, wouldn't you be a hipster in your attention whoring attempt to kill yourself?

One of us clearly doesn't know what the word "hipster" means. I'm betting it's you.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?