News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Re-arm the air racer's P-51's and have them shoot the fuckers down.

RATATATATATAT!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 10, 2012, 07:06:33 PM

RATATATATATAT!

They really don't look like you have to shoot them down.  Someone who attaches a parachute to a go kart and drives it around expecting anything less then a long fall followed by a short stop needs to get their head checked. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2012, 07:22:15 PM

RATATATATATAT!

They really don't look like you have to shoot them down.  Someone who attaches a parachute to a go kart and drives it around expecting anything less then a long fall followed by a short stop needs to get their head checked.
They will get their head checked in an ER or a morgue.

Fireblade

RATATATATATAT!

Or they can just crash into the drug lords' lairs, whatever

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jacob

Quote from: Neil on February 10, 2012, 07:59:21 PMHarper will sort it out.  The guy is a political mastermind.

But why would he want to?

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

sbr

I didn't get it until it was explained.  :Embarrass:

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on February 10, 2012, 08:08:42 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 10, 2012, 07:59:21 PMHarper will sort it out.  The guy is a political mastermind.
But why would he want to?
In order to become the ruler of China.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Does Harper hold the Mandate of Heaven?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

He does have the largest hoard of Canadian Tire money.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 10, 2012, 05:14:22 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 10, 2012, 05:08:47 PM
Golly.  Learn something new every decade or so.

For someone with a Jesuit education, you consistently disappoint.

Think he would have at least listened to August and Everything After.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Habbaku

Probably more appropriate for the music thread, but...

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien