News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Viper went to a Catholic school.  He seems at least on the ball enough not to accidentally trigger a hypokalemic shutdown of his major organ systems.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 09:40:38 PM
Viper went to a Catholic school.  He seems at least on the ball enough not to accidentally trigger a hypokalemic shutdown of his major organ systems.
Well he's also a man, don't forget.  That helps... a lot. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Sexist comment detected.  Princesca notified. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

I was always pronouncing her name "skee-AH-voh" from reading about the case, until someone clued me in that most Americans were pronouncing it "shy-voh." 
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 09:22:52 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 27, 2011, 09:20:57 PM
Terri Schiavo was at that point in her life anorexic.  She was fat most of her life and IIRC was starving herself to get thin because she wanted to have a baby, and her doctor told her she had to lose weight in order to get pregnant.  When she had her stroke I believe her 'diet' consisted solely of sweet tea.

You can't argue with results.

Ide, we all know your preferences in women;  namely, anorexic cokehead Drop Dead models fresh from Auschwitz, and you like to see more ribs than a Memphis bar-b-que, but dude.

Ideologue

What, is it too soon?

I'd have hit that like Flight 93 hit that field.

Explosively!
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 10:23:27 PM
What, is it too soon?

I'd have hit that like Flight 97 hit that field.

Explosively!

You'd hit that with a refreshment cart.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2011, 10:24:16 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 10:23:27 PM
What, is it too soon?

I'd have hit that like Flight 97 hit that field.

Explosively!

You'd hit that with a refreshment cart.

Sweet tea, miss?
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

sbr

When the hell did that Shiavo nonsense happen?  Were you all here yet or still over at EUOT?

Ideologue

Well, it ended rather abruptly in 2005.
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on December 27, 2011, 10:48:27 PM
When the hell did that Shiavo nonsense happen?  Were you all here yet or still over at EUOT?

Here.  Fucking Frist, diagnosing shit from a television monitor.

sbr

Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2011, 10:50:07 PM
Well, it ended rather abruptly in 2005.

'05, hmmm.  I thought is was longer ago than that.

EDIT: Not that I am doubting you, just surprised.

Ideologue

Well, it started in the Year of Our Lord Nineteen Fucking Ninety.  I actually thought it only lasted a couple of years.  It's Goddamned barbaric what they put her pseudo-corpse and her husband through.
Kinemalogue

Darth Wagtaros

I liked the old forum. I could click on the number of posts in a thread and see how many posts everybody made.  I feel it helped me better understand thread dynamics.
PDH!