And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on September 01, 2011, 04:44:33 PM
Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 04:24:44 PM
I just had a very interesting conversation with cleverbot. It had some very amusing insights.  :D

Hey Slargos, I just saw a coin mentioned on another site, and I thought it would interest you:

http://www.muenzen-hardelt.de/S86-15.jpg

:lol:

The FUCK now?  :huh: :D

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 04:46:49 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 01, 2011, 04:44:33 PM
Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 04:24:44 PM
I just had a very interesting conversation with cleverbot. It had some very amusing insights.  :D

Hey Slargos, I just saw a coin mentioned on another site, and I thought it would interest you:

http://www.muenzen-hardelt.de/S86-15.jpg

:lol:

The FUCK now?  :huh: :D

Yup, that's a naked chick chained to a huge black dick on the back of the coin ...

Let's see if anyone can guess what the coin refers to. Shouldn't be hard, on this site.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Is it just me, or is that a woman tied to a helmet-headed dick-tree?  :lol:

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 04:49:49 PM
Is it just me, or is that a woman tied to a helmet-headed dick-tree?  :lol:

See above - yup, it's a giant dick. A giant *black* dick.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Well. With the ever increasing rate of sadistic rapes, murders and murder-rapes by the Scandinavian negro communities against white women, the medal is as relevant now as it was in the 20s.  :hmm:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on September 01, 2011, 04:39:16 PM
Yeah, okay, I read the actual application this job again, and I think I know what testing they mean.

QuoteAfter clerical testing (if necessary), an interview will be required of the highest qualified candidates. Selecting officials will conduct reference checks and may consider corrective action files and performance appraisals before making final selections.

So, my feeling now is that I am just in the basically qualified camp at present, amongst an army of applicants.  So, the best case is that I get to drive back up to D.C. again for an interview.  And that's only if I even am in the highest qualified category.  I suspect that I might be, and while this is a job I think I would enjoy (working for a court), it's just a JS-7, so not a lot of money, and it's not in a preferred geographic location, and its promotion potential is not sky-high (only to a 9).

I dunno.  I'm pretty desperate, so I'd hate to spit in any reasonable opportunity's face.  But at the same time, without some minimal expectation of success, is this really a reasonable opportunity?  I can't afford to jet around the country taking typing tests, you know?

I'd say don't bother. I'd also say don't take advice from me.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 04:53:09 PM
Well. With the ever increasing rate of sadistic rapes, murders and murder-rapes by the Scandinavian negro communities against white women, the medal is as relevant now as it was in the 20s.  :hmm:

I thought you would enjoy it.  :D

Still - the coin has a very specific event it's representing. Any guesses as to what?

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on September 01, 2011, 04:55:00 PM
Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 04:53:09 PM

I thought you would enjoy it.  :D

Still - the coin has a very specific event it's representing. Any guesses as to what?

The brutal, criminal occupation of German heartlands using filthy colonial mud troops?  :hmm:

For this alone, all the atrocities committed by the Germans in WW2 were indubitably warranted as acts of reprisal.

A thousand thousand malmedys can't make up for it.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 04:58:26 PM
The brutal, criminal occupation of German heartlands using filthy colonial mud troops?  :hmm:

For this alone, all the atrocities committed by the Germans in WW2 were indubitably warranted as acts of reprisal.

A thousand thousand malmedys can't make up for it.

Pretty well - though of course, I'd not put it like that.  :lol: It was the occupation of the Rhienland by the French, using colonial troops, used as propaganda (it isn't clear when the coin was made - the guy who posted it said it was made by the Nazis, and the "1920" date simply refers to the event, not the date of the coin's issuance).

MadImmortalMan

Battle of the grass seed 2011.

Quail: 2 dead, 4 wounded

MIM: No casualties
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Slargos

The French set a trend for sinful behaviour when they murdered the children of Axel von Fersen, but when they used the colonial troops as occupation troops rather than cheap fodder for the cannon, they sealed their fate. They will forever be a blighted race, and there will be much merriment when they are finally erased. There can be no restitution for the french, and all their spawn will be forever soiled and tained by their misdeeds.

I doubt even Jesus could find it in his heart to forgive them. I certainly cannot.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 05:07:16 PM
The French set a trend for sinful behaviour when they murdered the children of Axel von Fersen, but when they used the colonial troops as occupation troops rather than cheap fodder for the cannon, they sealed their fate. They will forever be a blighted race, and there will be much merriment when they are finally erased. There can be no restitution for the french, and all their spawn will be forever soiled and tained by their misdeeds.

I doubt even Jesus could find it in his heart to forgive them. I certainly cannot.

Make your language more florid and you'd be a spitting image of Lettow. Squee!

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 01, 2011, 05:09:58 PM

Your admiration for the satanist French is noted and logged.  <_<

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on September 01, 2011, 05:12:48 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 01, 2011, 05:09:58 PM

Your admiration for the satanist French is noted and logged.  <_<

I want to have Marshal Davout's manbabies.