News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Freaky!  :D

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/05/31/nightmare-fuel-baby-head-masks-seem-to-be-going-mainstream/

QuoteNightmare fuel: Baby-head masks seem to be going mainstream

Rick Chandler

May 31, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
Leave a comment
babyheadmasks

So I suppose this is one more thing we can blame on the Mets. Remember a couple weeks back when we showed you the Mets fan wearing the creepy crying baby mask in the 11th inning of another loss against the Marlins? Yeah, disturbing. Created by this guy, we found out that the mask was available for $200 on his site. But perhaps he owes the Mets an advertising fee, because now they're up to $250, and he's hawking them on a YouTube video.

Caution: the Egads! factor is strong with this.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Little Timmy sure grew up fast.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Capetan Mihali

My summer sublet is virtually on top of the site of the former Fort Sanders, where the Confederacy was routed in 1863 and the Siege of Knoxville met its bloody and bitter end.   :sleep:

I am living in the ditch where Burnside's Army of the Ohio strung telegraph wire and shot down 813 Confederates to the Union's 13, according to Wikipedia.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Eddie Teach

Apparently Central Michigan University has locations in Atlanta.  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I learned from my cousin this evening that O'Fallon Missouri is the nation's leader in Herpes.  In fact STDs of all types have very high rates in the St. Louis area.  Such a lovely place, St. Louis.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 31, 2011, 06:36:51 PM
Little Timmy sure grew up fast.  :lol:

As if he'd cheer for the Mets. :rolleyes:

He's a Royals fan - if they ever win. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on May 31, 2011, 02:14:44 PM
A quick turning on of the signatures confirms ulmont's theory.  Signatures have to be one of the most annoying developments in the history of forum software development.

All the sigs look small, and unobtrusive to me.  I'm using Firefox, maybe it's just my browser.  How do you take Screenshots again?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Josephus

Nah, I use Firefox and your sig still takes up half the page.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Neil

It's a resolution thing.

I'm at 1920x1200 on my browsing monitor and it seems to take about 1/6th of the page.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

jamesww

On my 1280 by 800 laptop screen it takes up about a third of the browser window.  :hmm:

Razgovory

This is how it looks to me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Brain

I'm still on 320x200. It's the one I grew up on.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HisMajestyBOB

I have a 1440x800 laptop monitor, but I don't run Firefox covering the whole screen.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

HisMajestyBOB

I may have posted this before, but I just couldn't resist posting it again:
Canadian Workplace Safety - Yakety Sax version
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help