News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

What? Not gay at all, no. Nothing happened, after all.

It is merely that his efforts at being the belle of the ball were crowned with everlasting glory, and it would be ill of me to dispute that fact.

I remain very much heterosexual, although this is hampered by something of a disdain for women
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon

Quote from: Slargos on April 25, 2011, 09:40:15 AM
It's a valid question. Taking into consideration inflation and the increase in purchase power, the price of gas was lower in Sweden in the 90s than in the 70s. Probably only recently that prices have risen, even though there's been a nominal 50% price hike the last decade.

My question (which really wasn't a question) was aimed Tyr's notion that gas prices will be ever increasing, even though dips in price do occur.  One graph I saw of gas prices in the US over time with inflation taken into account, did see an overall increase in gas prices but it was hardly a steady trend...and hardly one that will make people switch to supporting rail anytime soon.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 25, 2011, 02:46:49 PM
I remain very much heterosexual, although this is hampered by something of a disdain for women
:hmm:

Oh wait, so you're a misogynist?  That's cool. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Fertility test?  You pass.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 25, 2011, 04:32:13 PM
Fertility test?  You pass.

You know, Seedy is right. You people have become a bore.

Caliga

Leave, then.  I have no more use for you.  I found out on Sunday that Princesca's uncle is a Colonel.  So now I have like three Colonels to choose from. :cool:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 25, 2011, 04:44:36 PM
Leave, then.  I have no more use for you.  I found out on Sunday that Princesca's uncle is a Colonel.  So now I have like three Colonels to choose from. :cool:

I shan't leave until July.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2011, 04:46:27 PM

Good.  That gives us some time to become more entertaining.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 25, 2011, 04:53:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2011, 04:46:27 PM

Good.  That gives us some time to become more entertaining.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 25, 2011, 04:59:15 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2011, 04:55:42 PM

Awwwwwww I was going to start an ACW thread just for you.

Yuck. Now a 'Bernadotte should have been shot' one would be up my alley.

he really should have been.

Lettow77

Japan really have struck the Northern Resource Area instead. Communism would have collapsed like a house of cards.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 25, 2011, 07:12:44 AM
Episode 5  :huh:

You're a fucking idiot, and you need to die at the hands of a cannibalistic homosexual Jeffrey Dahmer fan.