News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

You have an obligation to tell her. Don't let her suffer naively, be a man and tell her shit went down.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

Quote from: Jaron on March 17, 2010, 08:46:05 PM
You have an obligation to tell her. Don't let her suffer naively, be a man and tell her shit went down.
Tempting for the fireworks but...no. I'm Switzerland. My only concern is the ex may try something with me to fuck with him. Which is not on. Even if she was doable.
██████
██████
██████

Jaron

How old are you? You're not required to have standards really until about age 26.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

DisturbedPervert

The solution is to go for a blowjob if you're squeamish about sloppy seconds

Josquius

:lol:
Nah, she's utterly undoable even if she wasn't my mate's ex...
and she's behind me now. eeek
██████
██████
██████

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

HVC

Quote from: Tyr on March 17, 2010, 09:39:25 PM
:lol:
Nah, she's utterly undoable even if she wasn't my mate's ex...
and she's behind me now. eeek
i really hope she read this haha
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Grrrr.....No sleep tonight. She snores like a fucking pig. Tried to jump in my bed even with some bullshit and over acting about being cold.
Last time I ever be nice to anyone.
I'm giving her till 7 then I'm going to morning mode.
She has made my list of people I don't approve of.
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Aircon is fixed. Think I'm gonna buy the building repair dude a bottle of Jonny Walker as a gift.  There's a freon leak somewhere, told me he'll just fill it up whenever it runs out    :lol:

sbr

So I was at the store this evening; they sell everything from video games to hardware to groceries.

There was a very cute petite gal wearing a County Sheriff's uniform in the video game section.  She ended up buying her ~16 year old son a Grand theft Auto game.  Seemed strange to me.  :hmm:

Pedrito

Quote from: Barrister on March 16, 2010, 11:21:19 AM
For 341 Euro you should have bought a new dishwasher.

I didn't want to lose the money they charged me for sending Ceausescu to my home to rip the washer apart.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm currently in the middle of a love/hate relationship with =VLOOKUP.
More hate than love, that is.  <_<

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Josquius

Quote from: sbr on March 18, 2010, 02:36:37 AM
So I was at the store this evening; they sell everything from video games to hardware to groceries.

There was a very cute petite gal wearing a County Sheriff's uniform in the video game section.  She ended up buying her ~16 year old son a Grand theft Auto game.  Seemed strange to me.  :hmm:

Its OK to give 16 year olds GTA in my book. The 18 age rating is daft; its restricting the access of adults.
Its only with the under 14s where things are iffy. Especially where parents ignorantly buy their primary school age kid the game.
But again I suppose it varies from child to child.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Maybe he found it strange because she was a cop.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 19, 2010, 08:51:09 AM
Maybe he found it strange because she was a cop.
Hey, I used to get my pirated PSX games from a cop's son. His dad said 'Its not my department'. :P
██████
██████
██████

sbr