News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I walked 2.5 miles today though snow on a wilderness trail.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Damn it. I had a song in my head while buying the groceries & now that I am home & can google for it, I can't remember it.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Current ponder: what is better for my laptop; closing it to set it into some sort of sleepy hibernate thing or pressing the button on my keyboard to do something similar
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 11, 2010, 10:19:16 PM
Damn it. I had a song in my head while buying the groceries & now that I am home & can google for it, I can't remember it.
Que Sera, Sera.  :contract:

jimmy olsen

:o

Mono's next get rich quick scheme!

http://photo.newsweek.com/2010/americas-most-wanted-species/european-rabbits.html
QuoteThe biomedical industry pays up to $20,000 a gallon for rabbit blood,
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 13, 2010, 01:05:02 AM
:o

Mono's next get rich quick scheme!

http://photo.newsweek.com/2010/americas-most-wanted-species/european-rabbits.html
QuoteThe biomedical industry pays up to $20,000 a gallon for rabbit blood,

I'm huntin' wabbits.

DisturbedPervert

I hate Chinese New Year. The gongs, drums, and firecrackers are maddening.

Capetan Mihali

A friend who I lost touch with for the last couple of years just committed suicide.    :mellow:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Ach, stray cigarette ember ruins my nice new shirt.   :glare:  Can't post despondently on Languish and chain smoke anymore, I guess.   :glare:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josquius

QuoteIt's the same state?
I don't know. Is one hibernate and one sleep maybe? Its a mystery.
Different lights remain on though- with it closed little flashy lights at the front, with it open the power switch dully throbbing
██████
██████
██████

Pat

Fate

Gay men and lesbians aren't the problem, it's those filthy homosexuals.

Or since we all love Lesbians maybe it's inflating the second option.

Korea

Quote from: derspiess on February 11, 2010, 03:45:20 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 10, 2010, 10:10:37 PM
Chipotle sucks and is a huge ripoff.  By this time next year, I'll have once again forgotten and will go back again.

Chipotle = awesomeness.  I don't care if it's not truly 100% authentic the-way-mexicans-eat-it food, but they use good ingredients and it is (unlike most real Mexican restaurants) very fresh.  I've heard the place dissed an awful lot, but never hear anything specific on why it was so 'bad'.

The burritos don't taste good.
I want my mother fucking points!