The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 16, 2010, 08:04:19 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 16, 2010, 07:40:05 AM
You need a job then.
You need a job to get money in Sweden! :o

Unlike the USA where you can just ask for some Pork.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 16, 2010, 08:17:54 AM
Unlike the USA where you can just ask for some Pork.
Mmmm, pork.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Israeli Army chicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NduoPZlets

That video manages to include several common fetishes of this board (militarism, :Joos and :perv: ), so I guess that it will be enjoyed by many.  ;)

DisturbedPervert

Josquius

I'm going to Riga on Friday.
Is there anything to see there?
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Octavian

Danes cry wolf

http://politiken.dk/newsinenglish/article903092.ece

QuoteDanes in Southern Jutland are on the lookout at the moment after several sightings of what they claim to be a wild wolf – which if confirmed would be the first in the country for almost two centuries.

The suspected lone wolf, which would have crossed the border into Denmark from Germany, has been seen by some six independent rapporteurs in areas around Stursbøl Woods northwest of the town of Vojens in southern Jutland.

It is thought that while others who have reported seeing a wolf-like creature recently may probably have seen a husky which went missing in December, at least six of the reports are most likely thought to have been a wolf.

Sweden, Norway and Finland all have small populations of wolves, but Denmark has not seen wild wolves for almost two centuries.

Edited by Julian Isherwood

Interesting!

Apparently the last wolf in Denmark was shot in 1813. There has been no dangerous animals since then.

A few years ago a dead wolf (roadkill) was found at the Danish-German border.

The Danish Hunters Association have already warned againt reintroducing the wolf into the wild. Mainly because they claim it would have devastating effects on the deer population.

Wild boars cross the border from time to time while sometimes elks swim over from Sweden.

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Josquius

Isn't Denmark a bit too crowded for wolves?
██████
██████
██████