News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

This is possibly the best (and by best, I mean worst) car commercial I have ever seen: Link
Experience bij!

Korea

Quote from: DontSayBanana on November 12, 2009, 09:07:12 PM
This is possibly the best (and by best, I mean worst) car commercial I have ever seen: Link

:lol:
I want my mother fucking points!

HisMajestyBOB

Do you get a free gynecological exam with every purchase?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DontSayBanana on November 12, 2009, 09:07:12 PM

I'm not sure which I trust least, Cuban gynecologists or used car salesmen.

jimmy olsen

Just saw this in a signature on another forum  :lol:

QuoteHeaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss, and it is all run by the Italians
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

That joke's about as old as the internet, Tim.

I will now cross myself to avoid the wrath of the 'Butt.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

You will probably get a dispensation for using the phrase against Tim.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

British food is good. :(
And the German police are quite decent too.
I wouldn't know about Swiss lovers- doesn't that joke normally omitt lovers and have a Japanese wife (due to the obediance thing)
██████
██████
██████

Monoriu

Huh.  The Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong only opens in the morning to accept passport and other applications.  Some sections even only open for four days a week.  And of course, they are so understaffed that I had to wait an hour just to hand it in.  Of course, they bombarded me with such "quizes" during the wait -

What are the responsibilities of a Canadian citizen?

a) Obey Canadian law
b) Respect our heritage and protect our environment (!)
c) all of the above. 

Then they repeat the question in French.  The whole place is so Canadian. 

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Monoriu on November 13, 2009, 05:42:30 AM
Huh.  The Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong only opens in the morning to accept passport and other applications.  Some sections even only open for four days a week.  And of course, they are so understaffed that I had to wait an hour just to hand it in.  Of course, they bombarded me with such "quizes" during the wait -

What are the responsibilities of a Canadian citizen?

a) Obey Canadian law
b) Respect our heritage and protect our environment (!)
c) all of the above. 

Then they repeat the question in French.  The whole place is so Canadian.

You planning on moving back?  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

I feel like I'm going full circle. There is a romantic interest for a lead character on Private Practice who used to be a romantic interest for the lead character of Providence.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Monoriu

Josquius

██████
██████
██████