And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Brazen

A photo for our recruitment literature taken in the office recently nearly made it into print featuring a sex toy standing rampant on someone's desk  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on November 11, 2009, 06:49:40 AM
A photo for our recruitment literature taken in the office recently nearly made it into print featuring a sex toy standing rampant on someone's desk  :lol:

That's my kind of workplace.

The Larch

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2009, 06:15:00 PM
So I took Air Berlin from Madrid to Germany. It struck me as a very bipolar airline as they couldn't decide which languages (of German, Spanish, and English) should take precedence, so at any given time they only made announcements in 2 of the 3.  :(

Count yourself lucky that you didn't travel through Palma de Mallorca, then, as they'd have used Catalan as well.  :P

garbon

That's actually where I connected at.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

QuoteKU's most visible fan, White Owl, is nowhere to be seen this season, thanks to some pretty hilarious legal trouble. That's him up in the picture. He's the one who's white. And a little crazy.

Jimmy Tucker, better known to the rest of the country as "that guy with the beard who really likes Kansas athletics," has been a fixture on KU's quad since time immemorial, but students have noticed his recent absence.

Seems Tucker, 62, has repeatedly violated a restraining order taken out by his 23-year-old ex-fiancée, and was arrested last week for failing to show up for a court date.

That's not the only run-in with the law Tucker has had. He's scheduled to appear in court on a theft charge after stealing three books from the student library, and has yet another court appearance for a marijuana possession charge.

Dude, 62 and getting 23 year old trim. My hero.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Link? Pics of said 23 year old?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 11, 2009, 10:23:48 AM
QuoteKU's most visible fan, White Owl, is nowhere to be seen this season, thanks to some pretty hilarious legal trouble. That's him up in the picture. He's the one who's white. And a little crazy.

Jimmy Tucker, better known to the rest of the country as "that guy with the beard who really likes Kansas athletics," has been a fixture on KU's quad since time immemorial, but students have noticed his recent absence.

Seems Tucker, 62, has repeatedly violated a restraining order taken out by his 23-year-old ex-fiancée, and was arrested last week for failing to show up for a court date.

That's not the only run-in with the law Tucker has had. He's scheduled to appear in court on a theft charge after stealing three books from the student library, and has yet another court appearance for a marijuana possession charge.

Dude, 62 and getting 23 year old trim. My hero.

Actually, looks like he's *not* getting it. Unless a restraining order is a form of foreplay.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Malthus on November 11, 2009, 10:45:14 AM

Actually, looks like he's *not* getting it. Unless a restraining order is a form of foreplay.  ;)

technicalities.  :P
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I told a friend (Korea) that her first name was boring.  She needs something more sexy.  My suggestions: Vamperilla, Whoresca, Hookermillia, Slutenstein, Melissa, Hoberg, and Trampton.  She seems to be leading towards vamperilla.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

*edit* wrong thread, lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on November 11, 2009, 01:31:46 PM
I told a friend (Korea) that her first name was boring.  She needs something more sexy.  My suggestions: Vamperilla, Whoresca, Hookermillia, Slutenstein, Melissa, Hoberg, and Trampton.  She seems to be leading towards vamperilla.

My boss's name is Melissa and she's kind of a crazy bitch.

Slutenstein sounds cool though.
I want my mother fucking points!

Josquius

Ack, bloody bureaucracy.
For 2 months I waited whilst my university sent letters back and forth with the UK government to try and re-register themselves as a sanctioned learning provder (their previous application having expired). This went on for ever, the government constantly demanding more and more things and if there was the slightest thing wrong with the application demanding the entire thing be posted to them again with the changes (post this is, not email).
On haloween they finally sorted it all so i expected my money to appear....but it didn't.
Today I phoned the bank to ask whats up- apparently the government hasn't told the bank the situation is sorted yet.
So I've probally got another two weeks whilst they sort it out amongst each other to wait.
This is why privatisation is a bad idea.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.