And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on November 25, 2021, 08:55:38 AM
Thanksgiving?

Jake thinks that you have entirely too low an ability to identify dry humour.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Difference is Mongers was making a joke of it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Is the thread still alive?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Jacob

Quote from: Tyr on November 25, 2021, 08:48:29 AM
Just me or it dead today? :unsure:

You might have broken languish.

Razgovory

I broke Languish once.  I moved everyone into a cave but they were eaten by robot caterpillars.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Tbh I thought thanksgiving wasn't until Sunday.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

It's a week long thing in many places. At least judging by our American business partners.

The Larch

Quote from: Tyr on November 25, 2021, 12:09:16 PM
Tbh I thought thanksgiving wasn't until Sunday.

It's always on a Thursday.

Syt

So this image cropped up in my timeline for some reason.

Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and Ghislaine Maxwell at a fancy dress party.

The party was hosted by Prince Andrew in 2006. It was his daughter Beatrice's 18th birthday.
—Stephen Jay Gould