News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

The meadow opposite home on the other side of the river is up for auction, 20 acres for 450,000+ USD .  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

Quote from: mongers on November 09, 2017, 12:47:46 PM
The meadow opposite home on the other side of the river is up for auction, 20 acres for 450,000+ USD .  :hmm:
Planning permission?
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

That seems really cheap to me. Or I guess you live way out in the country?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

We need a nap room at the office. :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Liep

3rd gang member killed in the ongoing conflict between 'Brothas' and 'Loyal to Familia'. 45 incident of gang related gunfire since june with several incident bystanders being hit, so Copenhagen is almost in a state of emergency.

I miss the good old conflicts between Bandidos and Hells Angels, a few rounds of shooting, some tattoo shops set on fire, maybe a hand granat here or there, but it was over in a few weeks and years apart.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maladict

mongers

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

That seems really cheap to me. Or I guess you live way out in the country?

It's categorised as pasture land, so no building option, guess i'll be turned into pony paddocks.  <_<

Not really edge of a small market town.

mongers

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Admiral Yi

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.