The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I don't know who that is.  :(

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 02, 2017, 11:10:39 PM

Enforcer for the Red Wings back in the day.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

dps

I thought it was the guy who played Sgt Jablonski on Hill Street Blues.

katmai

Quote from: dps on November 02, 2017, 11:21:31 PM
I thought it was the guy who played Sgt Jablonski on Hill Street Blues.
Robert Prosky
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

My Amazon Echo just told me grumbler's favorite joke- "what's the opposite of irony? Wrinkly."
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 03, 2017, 05:19:58 AM
My Amazon Echo just told me grumbler's favorite joke- "what's the opposite of irony? Wrinkly."

If it only tells you the joke in a Pop-eye the Sailor's voice then you'd have the complete Grumbler experience.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 03, 2017, 05:19:58 AM

That's not my favorite joke.  My favorite joke is probably Yogi Berra's observation that "if you don't go to other peoples' funerals, they won't go to yours."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 02, 2017, 11:10:39 PM

Half of the Bruise Brothers.

Quoten the 1983 NHL Entry Draft, the Detroit Red Wings drafted Steve Yzerman, a player who would forever change the face of the Red Wings organization. Aside from Yzerman, the Red Wings also drafted two players in 1983 who would forever change the faces of many NHL players. Those two players were Bob Probert and Joey Kocur.

Quote...last season Steve Downie lead the NHL in penalty minutes with 238. In the 1987-88 season, Bob Probert accumulated 398 penalty minutes.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Fun times in Saudi Arabia today. Looks like the Crown Prince is cleaning house.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Prince Alwaleed under arrest. Or as Trump calls him, Dopey Prince Alwaleed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Yi was crowned Prince Whollottaweed in his stead.

Liep

How the royal family reacts to a guy being run down by a horse.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

No one has posted on Languish for nearly 8.5 hours!

OMG Languish IS dying.   :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.